21,842 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardtower suitebeautiful hotelfloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper dayhigh floortreasure islandcasino floorfour seasonsresort feemandalay baytableau
Reviewed March 18, 2010

This hotel is beautiful! I have been to Vegas 3 times and this was by far the best hotel I have stayed at! The rooms were amazing (best view of the strip) and the staff were very friendly. I will not stay anywhere else when in Vegas now! Also there is great shopping right across the street!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2010

if vegas is the place to be, then wynn is the place to seee..wow never miss this place...if u miss this place in vegas then u missed the fun in vegas...cheeers

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2010

This was my first trip to Vegas, and I wanted to do it right. We stayed in the Tower Suites (separate entrance, check-in, private drive, elevators.) Steve Wynn went all out on the hotel. Evergreen trees and waterfalls everywhere. Every detailed spelled luxury. I will stay no where else besides the Wynn or the Encore properties. 4 1/2 stars.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2010

Stayed for 6 days and was ready to go home in two...husband was at convention and unfortunately we were put on the 5th floor, what a mistake...we had a beautiful view of the casino roof. With hours to spend, it was very disappointing, it would be a fine room if you wanted to spend ALL your time gambling and drunk, the view would of been fine.
Room was nice and roomy, but knowing that the golf course, city lights and the strip was in sight if if wasn't for the roof top and all the equipment on it. For $169 a night, be sure and don't let them put you on that floor. Be sure also to bring lots of money, as some know, you don't get coffee pots in your rooms in Nevada...or at least we have never had one and 2 c of coffee delivered is $8 then a $5 service charge and then 18% on that total, we went out and bought a cofee pot. Guess I'm cheap, but they are putting their selves out of business. I ate at one restaurant in Wynn and the food was not good, just had a sandwich for $12, ordered one drink in the lounge it was good but $14. I went across the street the the fashion mall and ate at the Capital Grill which was good and also the Italian restaurant underneath it which was very good...try to avoid Wynn if possible for eating. I was told, but not for sure that the fitness center cost $30 a day...I guess they only want to cater to the people with real deep pockets, and as a middle class professional, I hope I do not have to spend another night in Las Vegas.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank luv2dive2222
Reviewed March 17, 2010

The location on the strip isn't the best, but it is worth staying here. The casino is bright & not smoky. The rooms were very quiet & the service was awesome. The rooms were also HUGE. The room view we had was unbelievable. Next time I'm there I want to eat at the restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with friends