21,884 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardtower suitebeautiful hotelfloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper dayhigh floortreasure islandcasino floorfour seasonsresort feemandalay baytableau
Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Visited the bright lights of Vegas and the Wynn Hotel is definitely where I would stay again.
It oooozes elegance, class and you can really get involved in the party world of Vegas or relax with lovey restaurants and elegant surroundings.
The club is very hard to get into however they do support you in every way.

I would only now stay at the Wynn hotel when visiting Vegas and highly recommend this.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2016

I spent a weekend at Wynn, i was disappointed when I realised that my same accommodation was on sale at 300 USD less, despite I had booked 6 months before that! Just disgraceful behaviour from this company and booking.com, (as i realised just a couple of hours after the deadline for free cancellation of the my booking). Either Wynn representative or booking.com were not happy to concede some sort of the relief to the issue in order to realign my rate to a more up-to-date one.
Therefore my recommendation is defo to look with details into the hotel website and (Wynn insider in particular) and any other website and look at the price which could vary a lot due to a number of reasons in Vegas (i.e events).

Another interesting thing it is that due to the height, the elevators are divided in accordance to 3 different areas left up to 21st, right up to 60th, and separately there are elevators for the townhouse suites.

On the positives I really enjoyed the swimming pools, the design room is fantastic in particular the view of the room at night time is absolutely great.

The clients noted are within the category of gamblers and affluent/older couples, maybe younger couples would prefer cheaper and more trendy accommodations, i cannot agree more!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GcRedaelli
Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

There were 12 of us going on a weeks holiday to celebrate my birthday.
We booked a Deluxe Resort room initially but they offered up an upgrade to A panoramic view on the 59th floor. They have 60 floors in total. This was $30 extra a night. Well worth it in my opinion, the view of the golf course and mountains in the background was stunning. We just kept the curtains open all the time. You had a good view of the planes coming in and out of the airport.
The room was very spacious. A few nights we piled into one of the rooms to have drinks before going out. Even with 12, there was plenty of room.
In terms of music systems, my room on the 59th had a iPhone/iPod dock alarm clock which was compatible with both iPhone 4 and 5 connections. It also had a USB port so we could charge two phones off it.
In the other room we used before going out, it was an old iPhone 4 connection one.
Now we didn't pay the resort fee because at the time I wasn't really interested in WiFi. It also gave you use of the gym. It worked out an extra $100. But halfway through I met someone and could only communicate via WhatsApp. But you could charge Internet access per day to your room by logging onto the "Wynn Hotel Room" wifi. All you needed to do was type the room number and a valid surname which was on the account to access 24 hours of wifi for $18. I did this for three days. It's only valid for one device though. There was free internet on the Casino floor too.
The buffet was great, no complaints although some people did have to queue for 45-60 minutes at breakfast. I did the lunch. La Cava was also nice, mainly ate their flatbreads.
Staff were extremely friendly.
The hotels themselves look stunning.
Only slight drawback was that they were situated at the end of the strip but taxis cost around $15 to get you to the top tied of the strip. So a few of you in a taxi doesn't cost much. There is a great food hall and massive shopping centre directly opposite.
I would love to go back again.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank Ewhen N
Reviewed March 26, 2016

A 5 star on the famous Las Vegas Strip. On arrival greeted by very friendly and informative staff. We were allocated room 44 on the 27th floor of 40. EXcellent views of the only golf club owned by the hotel on the strip.The room was large with an extra tv in the bathroom 3phones 1 in the toilet,large fridge with plenty of drinks,different snacks on the bar,buttons to control nets and curtains,adequate supply of soaps and shampoos etc,silk dressing gowns 2 king size comfy beds and plenty of pillows. The bathroom was big with a roomy shower and bath.The maids visited daily and could not do enough for us.There was access to several large swimming pools where you were greeted by complimentary towels and water,The dining facilities were several restaurants varying from smart / casual to very formal and the quality and quantity was excellent,The overall price was very reasonable and the package was booked through Low Cost Holidays who did a brilliant job.A fantastic holiday to celebrate our anniversarry

Room Tip: For the best views select the higher floors Even numbers viewed the golf course and swimming pools whilst odd numbers viewed the strip.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Martin G
Reviewed March 26, 2016

If you EVER stay here and are thinking that one weekend night you may like to get an early night and get some rest - forget about it. It's early Saturday morning (±3am), I have to be op at 6am to get to the airport and the party has been going on outside since 9pm. Music so punishingly loud that I can feel the vibrations... I'm on the 56th floor, NOT facing the strip. Seriously, I know Vegas is a party town but this is absolutely ludicrous. They should have warned guests at least. Will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank easytravellerUsa
Wynn_LasVegas_Resort, Guest Relations Manager at Wynn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2016

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience at our resort. We would like to speak to you about your stay. Would you mind emailing the name your reservation was booked under, date of stay and your contact phone number to guestcomments@wynnlasvegas.com? Please also include the name that you used on your online review.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you.