“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #5 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Excellent hotel will recommended to any one to stay or to visit.
Very luxury place and lots of things to do.
The restaurant buffer is the best one in Las Vegas.
Will defently go back one day again. My husband and I did have to save up quite a bit to stay there but looking around the other hotels the Wynn stands out for standards and extremely high quality in all areas. The shows at the Wynn are a must see and if your young enough the night clubs too.

• Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,471)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed April 18, 2014

The hotel and the gaming were a 10 1/2 out 10 , the service was an 11 out of 10 and the s&w steakhouse Was superb and I have eaten at Ruth Christ , Morton , an Peter luger in brooklyn an s&w rates evenly with them in all categories an even better service .the only thing I did not get a chance to do was to dust the cob webs off my golf clubs but I will on my next trip I promised myself that.

• Stayed April 2014
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

This was our second stay at the wynn and we weren't disappointed.
Check in was quick and we were given a room on a higher floor with great view of the strip.
The room is comfortable with all the amenities you would expect but no free wifi. The bath is great to soak in but the shower quite fierce.
The hotel itself is immaculate and bright with a good choice of eating places to suit all tastes.
The pool area is superb a great place to relax with areas providing both sun and shade
The service in all areas is first class. Nothing is too much trouble and the
concierge was really helpful and reserved fantastic seats for the shows we booked.
The only reason for not giving 5 stars is because I think all hotels nowadays should provide free wifi and the housekeeping was a bit haphazard during our stay
It is a great hotel to return to the calm after the hustle and bustle of the strip

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Best hotel n Las Vegas, great entertainment, food, amenities, shopping. This is a classy hotel. If you want to be with the Disneyland crowd, go to Ceasers. Noting beats the Tower Suites-Only the Wynn!

Room Tip: Pay the extra charge to be in the Tower Suites. Well worth it. It's like a small 1st class hotel...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ShepF_13
Somerset, UK
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Stayed in Panoramic delux king room facing the strip 55th floor, nice view and room was clean and tidy. The hotel staff were friendly and although we did not use the pool or spa, it did look good.

The hotel is at the north end of the strip and although you have the fashion mall opposite the hotel, I think I prefer being in the centre of the strip. There is a good bus service up and down the strip but this can get rather full.

Sometimes the small things matter and was disappointed to be charged $16 per device per night for Wifi (used phone and ipad on first night and got charged twice). It is not costing them this much to run this service and most hotels, outside of Vegas, offer this service free. There is no in room tea/coffee making facilities. There is a mini fridge in the room but it is fully stocked with items that you get charged for (works on pressure sensor so be careful lifting things out of the fridge). The breakfast buffet was a reasonable cost but quality was only average. Breakfast buffet did not open until 8am and we had a couple of tours booked that meant we needed breakfast earlier, so used the 'The Cafe' but the food was very basic.

Room entertainment at night - could hear couple in next room having a good time, if you know what I mean, laughed about it at first, but they did repeat themselves several times through the night.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Raidon22
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is by far the best hotel I have stayed at in Vegas. I am not a frequent visitor and have stayed at MGM and Mandalay the other 2 times.

I got a very good rate using Priceline bidding and I was a little worried that I might be treated differently. I was also concerned that they would charge extra for my kids as they normally do show an extra charge for the kids when booking with them directly. My reservation showed a room with 1 king bed.

My worries were quickly laid to rest. We got an excellent room on the 60th floor which was the highest floor on the non-Tower section. The staff was very friendly. I wasn't charged anything extra, although I did not mention kids. I did ask them if I could get a room with 2 Queen beds and they switched it without any issues.

Another thing I had read was that Wynn did not allow strollers, but I did have any problem using one for our toddler. The staff would check room cards when going towards the Resort elevators but would always do it with a smile and would joke with my 10 year old.

The rooms have a decent amount of automation which my kids loved. The swimming pool was open in early February and was heated. It was good to be able to go to the pool with the kids, though the pool wasn't anything special. The fact that it was open during the winters was one of the reasons I went for the bidding for this area and star level.

Room Tip: Use Priceline bidding or Hotwire for the best rates.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
San Diego, California
Reviewed April 17, 2014

A very nice place to relax and have fun!! Very friendly and helpful staff....highly recommend this Hotel/Casino....Pool area is outstanding...best I've seen...very relaxing and setting...love love the gardens around the pool area...second to none.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends