“Best experience for a first time traveller to Vegas”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Being that it was my first time to Vegas I was very nervous. But once I landed everyone one I met was very nice to me and helped me with any questions I had. I would defiantly recommend the Wynn to anyone that I know who is going to Vegas.
The Wynn has great people, great food and very attractive overall. A place I will defiantly come back too!

• Stayed: November 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (19,017)

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I've been a regular visitor to Las Vegas since 1985. I've stayed in every major resort on the strip, and several (Bellagio, MGM, Venetian) many times. In my opinion, Wynn/Encore is best resort property in the history of Las Vegas. The quality of the buildings, the hotel rooms, the food and service is a whole category of quality above other Las Vegas resorts. Indeed, if I knew someone who was interested in making a career in the hospitality business, I would advise them to go work with Steve Wynn and his staff. Their attention to detail and customer service is something every business needs to emulate.

It is obvious that Wynn management devotes serious time in reviewing and selecting its employees. From the groundskeeper, housekeeping, maintenance crew, security, servers, blackjack dealers, pit bosses, desk clerks, casino hosts and on and on, the people who work at Wynn/Encore have that unmistakable "Wynn Presence". I have never seen better employees at any hospitality destination.

I've stayed here more than 20 times. I've also compared and evaluated the competing Las Vegas hotels. In my judgement, when it comes to Las Vegas resorts, Wynn/Encore is "the best that ever was".

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Like most people, I didn't win any money. However, the trip was incredible. The ammenities offered are second to none, and the staff will go out of their way to make you happy. There are several types of restaurants so everyone can find somethingto eat. The friendliness of the casino staff is great. I will be going back soon, I hope!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2013

What a wonderful experience!! Beautiful hotel and super staff, great food, convenient location!! We were excited to have such a huge beautiful and comfortable room overlooking the famous strip of Las Vegas!! Our favorite hotel in Vegas!!

Room Tip: Choose a room looking over the strip, yet close to elevator!!
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This place is very well put together, the property itself is stunning and so far the service has been great. We ate at Allegro last night and the food was ......pretty good, way too much garlic, but really pretty good comfort food. my main gripe is the prices, I am in this crazy industry and know what things cost so I find this a little hard to ......chew, I ordered a glass of Brancott sav blanc, now this bottle wholesale cost around $9.00....so what do the charge....$14.00 and in a plastic cup. Ok the normal mark up is 3 times so a glass cost of around 2.25 ....should be around $6.75..... so lets make it expensive and say $9.00........not $14.00. Ok apart from that I luv the place.....

Room Tip: Bring a BIG credit card
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I spent 2 nights (3 days) at the Wynn Resort this past week attending a conference and had a very nice stay. The rooms are big and if you can, upgrade to one of the floors above 28 so you get the panoramic view - mine was overlooking the golf course and the city beyond that. It was fabulous. The attention to details throughout the room and the bathroom were very nice. I ate at the Allegro restaurant one evening for a group dinner and found the food to be very good (though pricey if I had been paying for it myself). The only other food I had there was for our conference and it was always much better than expected. I used their fitness center which was above average when compared to other hotels though I had to pay $15 for it daily which was a bit of a disappointment. Did not gamble in their casino. My only issue is that when I reached my room, I found that the previous occupants had not yet left the room but I was still able to use my key to enter. Imagine my (and their) surprise when I walked in. When I went back to check in to get another room, I thought they might have comped me for the upgrade to the panoramic room or something but all I got was a small bottle of water. That was a little disappointing. However, overall, I'd recommend a stay at this hotel if you are in Vegas.

Room Tip: Go above 28th floor for panoramic views.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This hotel rocked! Food was great! Atmosphere was great! Gambling was great! Rooms were first class and had great views of the town day and night. Food rocked! Casino floor was fantastic - without the haze and drone of many casinos I've visited in the past. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating.

Room Tip: Aim for higher floors if you can, views are great.