“Don't stay on Saturday night !!”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is the best but some specials and convenient things are forgotten fir this price ! You have to wait 30 mn to get your coffee downstairs and a line of 60 persons on Sunday morning Plus the elevator stopped 15 times on the way. Down ! A shame of 45 mn at 7 30 am
Same bus stop than any hotel on strip with elevator
We are paying !!! So please get better service for the money
The rest is wonderful

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank THENAPOLI
Write a ReviewReviews (19,019)

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Room (a tower suite) was flawless. Huge bathroom with his/her sinks. Large shower plus jacuzzi. Lush robes. Very comfortable bed. Remote control of window drapes, lighting, even "do not disturb"! Lots of room.

Grounds are beautiful. Restaurants are great. The show, La Reve, was not as great as I had hoped, but others were clearly enthralled and the skill of the performers is amazing. Casino and lobby far classier and much less noisy than other casino hotels. Unlike many others on the Strip, there is nothing garish or tacky in the Wynn. The lobby, rooms and restaurants are modern in style yet traditionally elegant. Every little detail has been addressed. Nothing is left to chance. Forget the casino, this is likely one of the finest hotels I have ever stayed in.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I often attend medical meetings in Vegas and have stayed at the Wynn multiple times. I book the room months in advance. This year, I arrived after 11 pm. The desk agents were not very friendly. When I got to my room, I realized it was a handicapped room. I asked to be moved. The manager told me there were only smoking rooms. He couldn't guarantee it but maybe a different room would be available the next day. I asked that they relocate me to another hotel. They refused. I was told they were entitled to give me any room that they wanted and that my room was an "upgrade". I told them I would be finding another hotel. The manager told me he would charge me anyway. At 1 am, I checked into the Palazzo where I was treated with respect. My husband was successful in reducing the charge at the Wynn to half my deposit. The Wynn assured my husband that they would charge the in house rate for their show, La Reve, which we had booked earlier. They charged the full price. My husband again had to argue with them to get the reduced ticket price. What a hassle!

Room Tip: If you are arriving late to the hotel, you might want to call and make sure they are holding a decen...
2  Thank PhoenixNeurorad
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I have traveled many parts of the world and have to say I have never stayed in a place as nice as this before. Every aspect of this resort is exceptional and so well though out.

Grounds.. were incredibly landscaped and perfectly maintained. There was not one area that I could possibly think could be improved. The pools were incredible and huge.

Dining..The buffet for breakfast was very good and had more choices than one could possibly try if they were there for a week..I tried the buffet for lunch thanks to being comped by the casino's Red Card program. Another exceptional meal. Another comp was lunch at the Society Cafe in the Encore..It was perfect..Half a sandwich, a bowl of tomato basil soup and 3 delicous cinnamon sugar donuts. All of these venues the service was impeccable..

Casino..Very beautiful and not to cramped. The payouts were good and I wound up leaving with more than I brought so that is always a good thing..I really liked their Red Card comp program and and I was able to get 4 meals comed and only had time to use 2 of the comps. The people at the Red Card reception were friendly and very helpfull. I lost my card twice and went back a couple times with questons and each time the person seemed happy to help..

Room. I upgraded to a Deluxe King on the 58th floor and WOW what a view. It got even better as it got darker and the strip was lit up. The bed was supe comfortable and I really liked the panels where you could open the curtains, and control all of the lights from the predd of a button. This is one well thought out property.

Party.. I had won a trip through work and it was well over 1300 of us for 2 dinner.cocktail parties. The staff at the Wynn never missed a beat nor did the gang from JM&A. They really know how to WOW their guests and I was WOW'd.

Final thoughts.. I would go back to the Wynn in a heartbeat. It is truly 5 star and they aim to please. I can not wait to go back and take my partner and let him see how fine a property they have created. I had such a great time!!! Bravo My Wynn and Bravo to your staff that are carrying out your vision.

1  Thank GWoodall
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Steve Wynn knows how to deliver service--down to the detail in every direction. Being in the food service industry myself, time for vacations are short stays and infrequent. The service at Wynn is close to flawless. I go to Las Vegas to stay at Wynn. We will always come back and have recommended it to others. Enjoy!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was a promotional offer that we were so glad to have taken advantage of. The staff, the rooms, the casino... all perfect. The room was plush and everything (including the drapes and lighting!) was automatic. The bed was comfortable with big, Fat pillows that made for a good night's sleep.

The Buffet was full of delicious choices, but a little pricey. The other restaurants were a bit too rich for our pocketbook, but ZooCrackers was reasonable, plentiful and delicious. And the Drugstore Cafe had the best coffee, but you needed to get there early (before 7am) to avoid a line.

Overall, an awesome experience. We will definitely return, this time on our nickel. ;-)

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the Strip side. The view at night is incredible.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

over all it was a wonderful experience thought the minuzi was a disappointment.we loved red 8 and sw steakhouse probably the best dining experience we have experienced. the rooms are really great and the view is wonderful very clean and the maid service is wonderful