“Great hotel choice when in Vegas”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are large and modern as are the bathrooms. The bed was so comfy and our room was cleaned everyday. The rooms on the higher floors give a fabulous view of Vegas which looks especially beautiful at night.

I guess our only disappointment with the Wynn is that because it's such a big hotel you feel more like a number than a valued guest. We were celebrating our honeymoon and every other hotel on our trip had kindly sent up some bubbly and chocolates to our room on arrival but the Wynn was the only hotel not to do this.

The air con in some of the areas is really cold, especially the shopping mall so bring a cardigan!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This review is long overdue. My husband and I visited Wynn in November 2012 as we have never been to the West Coast together.

We had spent a night previously at the Luxor and Wynn is a world of difference. However, we did not start off on the best foot. The Wynn check-in experience was chaotic and unpleasant. You basically have one check-in counter and different lines, so good luck if you are unlucky and stuck behind someone who decided they want to take their time. We probably waited for 15-20 mins before we managed to check-in. That was the only downside of our stay though.

Making our way to the elevators, we were astonished by the sheer beauty of the lobby - flower pendulums hanging from the lovely trees, red plush eclectic carpeting donned the hallways and expensive flower arrangements. Our room was all blond wood, white furniture, floor to ceilings windows with a great view of the strip (We could see the explosions from the Sirens of TI). After a long day, we would sit at the table and marvel at the wonderful night scenery. You can also control everything from the comfort of your own bed.

The bathroom was a journey into relaxation - I loved the stool they had in the bathroom and the mini TV. I actually spent an hour in there preparing for dinners - just chilling in the bathtub with the TV on.

Things to note:
1) There aren't that many great onsite restaurants and the buffet was mediocre. However, Wynn is next to Tacos El Gordo and you can get a great lunch for less than $10.
2) Location: This was actually a plus for us - the fact that Wynn was located at the far end of the strip, away from all the hustle and bustle. But people who want to be right in the action 24/7 will not appreciate the quietness and serenity of Wynn and the fact it is not connected to the Strip via the monorail.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This place is so beautiful...we stayed in a suite on the 27th floor and it was breathtaking ...the beds were comfortable the room service was on the ball and professional..and the pool area was clean and inviting..had so much fun there with my granddaughter..the pool people brought her a lifevest and made sure we were well taken care of..from the towels to the fruit and water they brought us..we watched the fireworks from the treasure island show every night..so nice when your 2 years old and looking down on them...my granddaughters loved it...

Room Tip: we had rooms 2703 and 2705..they were so beautifully decorated and view was wonderful
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2013

... top class hotel with all the luxuries at your fingertips, although minimum bets at their casino are a little more than other hotels, it is still worth staying in this fantastic place. buffet is superb. definitely worth becoming a member if you are a high roller...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I rarely give 5 star reviews but I could not find one aspect of my stay that was anything below exceptional. The property does not feel "massive" as many others do.
The property,rooms,conference center, pool area are top notch-but several other hotels are nice also.
What sets this hotel apart is it's customer service.
From the registration process to the doorman hailing us a taxi-every employee I encountered grated me with a smile and actually cared that my stay was to my expectations or my questions were answered.
There was staff everywhere to point us in the right direction for locating our meeting rooms, where our reception was etc.
There are many "top" properties to stay in Vegas at a lower rate-but I will always pay more to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pacolsu
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I went to the usa for 3 weeks this year, starting in Vegas (at the Cosmopolitan), than 2 weeks through 8 national parks. So for the last days I booked a tower king suite at the Wynn Tower Suites. From the moment I arrived till it was time to go home, they cared for me so well. All staff was so friendly that I really felt like a VIP.
The room itself is big with good amenities. I really loved the electric controlled curtains, lamps and 'privacy please' message. Comfortable bath (+ separate shower) and so nice that there is a small tv in the bathroom. View was on the golf course, so nothing to see from Vegas itself (but I had that in the beginning at the Cosmo), so now just beautiful sunset and quiet.
Propierty of Wynn is so relaxing. Every time you come back in from the strip, you feel how relaxed it is inside.
Breakfast at Tableau was included, nice place to start the day. One evening had dinner at SW steakhouse. Although I think they gave me the baddest seat in the restaurant (behind a wall - no view) food was delicious and serving very attentive. Last night went to the buffet. Wich had lots of choices. Other night orderd some roomservice, this came quick and was delicious.
Had free newspapers in the morning. There was no resortfee if you stay at the tower suites, but internet came on the bill. Didn't asked about this in the end, because it was time to catch my plane.
Called bellman last morning for helping me with luggage, he came in just 5 minutes and so I was in a taxi after 10 minutes after the call - what a service.
Last thing to say: La Rêve was ok, got a discount because I stayed at the Wynn. But I like atmosphere of cirque du soleil more.
Conclusion: if you want to get pampered in Vegas, go to the Wynn, but expect to pay a lot. If you want the view, Cosmopolitan with its terraces is a beter choice (but less service their)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The Wynn rooms are large and luxurious especially the bathroom--with a giant two-person tub! Push a button and lights and drapes open and close! Floor to ceiling windows offer a great view. The pools are lovely too--with food and bar service. The hotel is across from the Fashion Mall which offers great shopping. Check-in is a bit crazy - I wish they would create a roped path for the line. It's a 1.2 mile from Wynn to Bellagio--nice for walk for early morning run.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business