Wynn Las Vegas
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
$179
Bellagio.com
$135
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$90
$56
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
Orbitz.com
$19
20,188 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardbeautiful hoteltower suitefloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper daytreasure islandcasino floorresort feemandalay baytableaulasvegas
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We booked this hotel when we visited Las Vegas this spring. The room is clean and nice. Everything including the window has a remote control. Also the view is great. We like its buffet very much. It is also near to the shopping mall. One of the best hotels we have ever been. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed at wynn for 5 nights , from the 1st day we arrived it was disaster experience , checked in the room and was piece of broken glass on the floor next to my bed which i injured my feet with.i called the front desk and they said sorry about that we can send you bandage. lol they didn't even give a SH.... about it. they said we will put it on your file and will take care of it .
my last day i asked for late check out which i was sure its going to be free of charge because of the incident . they said no. you should have called security to report the incident. we cannot give you free late checkout so i ended up paying $250 for 4 extra hours to stay.
this hotel is all about how they are going to rip you off and charge extra money.
they charge $13.99 per device for wifi internet every 24 hours . if you need to use the gym and sauna you need to pay. and the best part was when i checked out i saw another $25 extra charge on my bill i asked what charge is that, he said its the fridge personal use which i used it to put my medicine in and i was using it everyday. the manager said yes you used the fridge for personal use and we charge $25 and i cannot take it off your bill but you can call your visa and disputed. that is really a terrible and poor customer service from a manager. i never heard in my life that they charge $25 to use the fridge in a 5 stars hotel . this is not a motel or bed and breakfast.
Never again in this hotel i'm a world business traveller and I come to vegas 4 times a year for conference with my crew and always stays in different hotels like bellagio, cosmo ,venetian and Aria and i get treated way better then Wynn with half the $$$$$ with no attitude, better location and customer service .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
20  Thank R S
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This resort was absolutely the best resort I've stayed at. The rooms were beautiful, the pools had both areas to relax and party. We had a great dinner at Mizumi, highly recommend it! We were looking for a resort that was for the 30+ crowd and definitely found it.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

the hotel is Very beautiful yes , we had really good time in Vegas until -
my wife had a shower and took off her golden watch(3000$ cost- her parents present ) and left it near the sink, after the shower we want out the room for 3 hours, when we came back the room was cleaned and was no watch!!!!!!! we called security they took a statement and started an investigation and had no answer or status for us until we left the hotel.
2 days after we left they sand us an email that their sorry but they didn't find anything and we are more then welcome to talk with our insurance company and its our problem we left the watch out of the safe..

no empathy from the staff to this situation despite the fact my wife was upset and crying after realizing her parents gift was stolen!!
Very strange that in five star hotel that kind of things happens! If you are going to stay in this hotel be careful and put everything in the safe!!!

Room Tip: room with safe!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
15  Thank igitsik
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel was beyond expectations in every way. The room was immaculate and large enough for a small entourage. The bathroom was like none other and included the best shower I have experienced anywhere in the world. Attention to every detail at this property is obvious. I give it my highest recommendation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo