“I love the Wynn”

Ranked #5 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
birmingham england
“I love the Wynn”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Myself and 2 friends all in our twenties stayed for a weekend at the Wynn. We stayed in the Tower suites tower room which I found to be excellent. This gave the benefit of a separate check in and concierge and private separate pools. Also you get a free breakfast at tableau which provided lovely food. The rooms are spacious and the height of luxury. The hotel is a welcome relief from the crowded other hotels on the strip. The location is close to the strip but without the themed gimmick hotels with their hustle and bustle of the tourist crowds. The casino floor is vast , clean and the staff are friendly and helpful making gambling fun for newcomers . There is a large range of restaurants and the show at the hotel is one of the best. The Encore attached to the hotel is suited for the younger crowd but being Wynn guests we could get tickets to the pool parties and clubs easily. After staying in Vegas before I feel the hotel is perfect in every way and made our trip special. Other reviews noted noise from the club, due to us being up late having fun it wasn't really a factor but a light sleeper having an early night may be affected.( I guess Vegas isn't made for early nights though and If your on holiday this won't be an issue.) Basically we loved the place and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Vegas.

Room Tip: Tower room is a good choice, it just made everything easier and the attention to the guests in the...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank joshua808

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,448)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Wilmslow, Cheshire
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We went to Las Vegas on business, we were with a large group and had been booked into Paris-Las Vegas, it was awful but the booking had been pre-paid so we were stuck there, we left for a few days travelling but had to return for our flight home, so booked for one night at the Wynn, we didn't realise what a treat was in store for us, it was incredibly beautiful and luxurious, the whole place was so superior to the Paris, that it was the difference between night and day, we booked the Panoramic view of the strip room and it was truly amazing, huge, with floor to ceiling windows, a huge bathroom, great toiletries, a huge incredibly comfortable bed, I could go on and on, suffice to say, if you travel to Vegas, do yourself a favour and book in here, seriously, you must not even think of staying anywhere else as you will regret it the minute you set foot inside the Wynn and see what you are missing, we could cry to think we spent a week at the Paris, not realising such a wonderful place was just down the road, the price was only slightly more than the Paris and worth every penny. I will be back one day, just so I can have a longer stay at the Wynn.

Room Tip: Choose a panoramic room with view of the strip
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Illinois
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Love this resort-from the beautiful decor to the attractiveness of the pool area to the great staff. This is how much my daughter and I prefer it: We went to a show at The Paris Hotel. After we walked through the noisy, crowded casino floor with the half naked women dancing on the bar my daughter's comment was "I can't wait to get back our oasis, The Wynn." There have been many, many comments on how great this hotel is so I won't bother to add anything else besides that none of the other hotels compared to the Wynn. This was my 7th stay at the Wynn since it opened and it still is as wonderful as when I first stayed there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank IllinoisSuz56
San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My and my husband come to Las Vegas few times a year. We stayed in other hotels and trust me when I say this - THIS IS THE VERY BEST HOTEL IN TOWN!!! In fact this is one of the finest hotels we stayed at period.The cleanest, most beautifully decorated and most of all with the best service you can imagine. I don't think I've ever came across such nice, professionally trained, helpful staff in the hotel EVER!!!
We will most definitely be back and we highly recommend the Wynn Las Vegas

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank WorldTravelerXOXO
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The Wynn is a fine hotel—just fine. The linens are nice, the rooms are fairly spacious, the casino is quieter than most, and the selection of restaurants is good. The decor is ritzy in that country-club kind of way. But the Wynn pretends like it's the only game in town. With its rich-people-only airs and the "premium" prices it charges for everything from a club sandwich to an ATM fee ($18.99/$100 withdrawal), it's like the hotel believes that five-star prices are what makes a five-star hotel. You CAN easily go somewhere that's just as nice, be treated just as well (or better—Wynn rotates its employees randomly, so don't count on a depth of knowledge), and get more bang for your buck. Also, cigarette and cigar smoke permeate the Wynn to the point where even a non-smoking floor can set your sinuses off; by the time my four-night stay was up, I heard a lot of dry, hacking coughs developing among fellow patrons throughout the hotel—a cough I'd heard before, on the streets of Beijing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ian M
Paris, France
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have stayed in various hotels in Vegas for the past 12 years (Paris, Mirage, Venitian, Luxor, Wynn, Monte Carlo). I must admit the best value for money Is the Wynn. This hotel has it all: elegance, cleanliness, great customer service, perfect buffet, the best casino area, etc !
Of course it's not in the middle of The Strip but within a reasonable walking distance and just across The Fashion Show, great shopping mall.
I believe almost all rooms have a Strip view, without paying extra ! I would recommend the Wynn for romantic stays (definitely honeymooners) as well as family stays.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Gilles L
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This hotel absolutely BLEW MY MIND! A+++++ EVERYTHING! They even have a foreign car dealership inside the hotel. This should tell you everything you need to know. Casino floor is set out in an easy to navigate manner. Visit the night clubs and restaurants inside the hotel before you leave as they are all 5-star. Costs a significant amount more to stay here than other hotels, but worth EVERY penny!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family