“Wynn Las Vegas - 5 star Casino & Resort”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Customer service is excellant. Night clubs at Wynn are top rated - do visit them. Swimmiung pool area with private cabana is is a good place to relax and unwind. King bed room with a strip view has amazing views especially on a higher level floor.

Room Tip: Fashion Mall is just opposite the Wynn Casino. One can also get a bus that takes you to the shopping...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LucienLondon

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have stayed at the Wynn before and alway love the beauty of this property. I was very impressed with the staff. Very one was friendly and courteous. They took time to greet us and ask if we needed anything. We did have a few problems with our air conditioning and our bill, however the staff was promt and helpful in resolving them. I would like to mention Jae from the bell team. I had scheduled a shuttle and did not know where it picked up. He showed helped me with directions with a smile and I thanked him. I started walking to the location and I ended up going the wrong way(my fault I'm bad with directions) he saw me and ran over to redirect me. He helped me with my 2 bags to the right location. My shuttle was late and he spotted me still waiting. He came over and chatted with me as I wanted for my shuttle to arrive. His genuine care and kindness made my departure a memorable one! Thanks Jae for taking time to help me!!! It is great to see that in a place that is so busy and seea thousands of guest a year, has a staff that cares about its guests.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Look at all the bad reviews, it's people moaning about the prices or the resort fee... Lets face it, Steve Wynn spent 2.1 BILLION on this baby. Hands down this is the cleanest most beautifully decorated hotel in Vegas. All the restaurants are of the finest there is and the service is just fantastic, if we can afford to return one day then we will. This should be number one on TA, if you are thinking of coming to Vegas then stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Docmatt
Reviewed September 28, 2013

For my first time being in Las Vegas I was very happy we stayed at the Wynn. I would not stay anywhere else on the strip for the simple fact the Wynn was the best hotel you could choose. We traveled up and down the strip and saw different hotels, but I was delighted that I got to go back to the Wynn and stay in our lovely suite. Everyone (including all of the craps attendants) were super friendly and I will most definitely be back.

Room Tip: The view is great you can see the mountains of surrounding Vegas and the pools to see which party is...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marisa D
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Second time at Wynn, and probably last. a week before arrival, I tried to amend a 2-day booking to a 3-day booking, and you would not believe how difficult this was. It wasn't about the price, it was Wynn's old systems. Check-in: Long wait, which seems common. Why can't they staff more desks when there is a queue. Then I tried to use a different card (from the one I had used for the deposit). The check-in lady thought that this was a scam, and I was messed about.
The room is nice - very spacious, with a great bathroom. Also, the pools are really nice, with great staff. It was 100 degrees when we were there, but quite pleasant to sit by the pool for an hour or two in the dry heat. Try it, if you don't believe me.
We went to the breakfast buffet, which is full of foods you would never want for breakfast - Pizza, cup cakes, olives, maybe even M&Ms! It's a gimmick, not a great buffet. In the end, the casino depressed us. You have to go thru the casino from the car park to reception, from reception to your room, from your room to the buffet, from your room to the pool. You get the picture? (On reflection, I was surprised that there wasn't a casino between the pool-side loungers and the pool.)
I gave the Wynn some feedback as requested about reservations and check-in - but 3 weeks later, no response.
My advice is to choose carefully when you visit Vegas.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We use to always play at this Casino. We go to Vegas every 6 months and only play at 2 or 3 Casinos. We were just there last week and they have completely ruined the Casino. They have taken out all of the older machines, like Wild Cherry, Amazon Beauty, Zeus 2, Griffins Gate, ect. We couldn't find any machines to play this trip, was very disappointed and left. We won't be going back there any time soon. It is a shame. We had always had a great time and won some on every trip.

Room Tip: always ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I recently made a reservation with Wynn Las Vegas for a Sept/Oct stay; however, unfortunately my husband and I had to cancel it today. The Wynn LV reservationist(whom we contacted by phone) advised Wynn LV does not issue actual cancellation numbers, and they also do not send an email confirmation to verify the cancellation. Supposedly our original confirmation number will be our cancellation number. Boy, that sure doesn't make us comfortable, as it does not give us a written confirmation to prove we cancelled our reservation in a timely manner. It also makes us wonder about the caliber or quality of Wynn's hotel operations. In all of our travel experiences we have never had a hotel that does not email a confirmation of cancellation. Heck, even Holiday Inn does that! Gee one would think a hotel of Wynn's caliber would be operating up to the standards of today's technological capabilities. Only time will tell if Wynn LV handled our cancellation as promised!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family