“Great Experience”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My first time in Vegas and this hotel is the tops. I went to see the show La Reve which was amazing and really worth seeing! Not only that when we arrived a lovely staff member upgraded our seats to VIP and it just made our night. We didn't stay at the hotel but the staff were so nice and people we spoke to staying there said it was a great place. Would stay there next time!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (19,056)

Reviewed September 20, 2013

My wife and I recently visited the Wynn and Encore because we had tickets to Le Reve (which was phenominal). After the show we decide to stay and visit the casino. If you've never been to this property you will be in awe. It is gorgeous. The design is stylish, tastefull and elegant. We decided to play at the casino because we could not "buy" a hit at our hotel (we were staying at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay). I am not exagerating, we could not even get our bet back on any of the slots at MB and we played there rather extensively. In addition the drink service at MB was extremely slow/non existent. I had one cocktail server wave me off and tell me to "wait my turn" ! Not how I expect to be treated when I am spending money at their casino and staying in a suite at their hotel (which I will not be returning to again for this and other reasons).

At the Wynn casino there were people laughing, smiling, winning and actually having fun here! I don't expect to win the majoirty of the time on slots, but would just like some play time for my money. The Wynn provided this and more. The cocktail servers were very friendly and were there often when our glasses became empty. My wife and I had a great time at Wynn's place both for the Le Reve show and the casino. So much so we have decided to stay here on our future trips to Las Vegas. Visit the Wynn/Encore . . . you will not be dissapointed. Goodbye Mandalay Bay . . . . Hello Wynn!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Airfoils
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights which was a mixture of business and leisure. Although the hotel was so large it seemed daunting at first, we soon found our way around.

Had great food in 2 of the many restaurants and the staff in the bars were also very good. Room was very spacious and comfortable.

Only odd thing was singing frog above the fountain!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2013

simply the best!!!! You have all. Delux rooms ,casino,spa. The restaurants are the best. Please try thr buffet is the best in town. The clubs XS and surrender are just Fab. With Avici and Diploo are in the house whta rlse can you ask, dj festival what else can you ask.

Room Tip: Rooms are large
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank regina4ever
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband and I have been travelling to Las Vegas for years and have always chosen the Wynn Las Vegas as our hotel. It is an eviroment of pure luxury, seemless customer service and excellent food choices. You deserve to stay here!

Room Tip: If you are not an "all-nighter" ask for a strip view room. There is a nightclub on the ot...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Johna H
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at. The service from the second we checked in was top notch. We asked for a wake up call one morning and it was right on time unlike some hotels I have stayed at. They even ask you if you want an automated wake up call or a live person calling you. The TV welcomes you by name as well. The room and bathroom were huge and clean. The beds were very comfortable. We had a room that was overlooking the golf course with the waterfall and some mountains as well as the pool at the hotel. The view was amazing and you could open and close the drapery with a push of a button from the bed. I didn't hear any noise from the club but I stayed here during the week. We used the safe that is in the room as well. The casino floor isn't overly busy. The buffet was very expensive however is well worth the money. There is a lot of selection.

Since the hotel is at the end of the strip the walk would take forever to get to the other end so I would recommend taking the bus down. You can catch the bus right across the street. I would recommend the Harley Davidson Restaurant which is down the strip a little. The prices are great and the food is amazing.

I have stayed at the MGM Grand before and it is nice but the Wynn stood out about the MGM. I got a great deal on Wagjag.com for the Wynn and we really enjoyed our stay. We will be going back for sure.

Room Tip: I have heard that rooms higher up avoid some of the club noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed at the Wynn to celebrate our honeymoon as we found an offer for it to be cheaper than it normally would be so we went for it! On check in the guy was nice, he upgraded us to a panaromic strip view room when he realised it was our honeymoon and the view was AMAZING!! The rooms were beautiful also and the beds extremely comofortable!! You are charged extra for Wi-fi which is a little annoying considering the price of the hotel already. The hotel is one of the upper class ones in Vegas but once visiting other casinos we noticed it was definately the most expensive, the casino prices were higher, the food was higher, the Wynn everything is up in price! We dined at the restaurant by the lake and it was superb food, but again very pricy. If you want something more reasonably priced, nip across to the Strip Burger bar place directly across the street at the shopping complex, it does amazing burgers!! The pool is great, its a great size and there are loungers for everyone, unless you go to the pool beside the cabana with the loud music, it was packed full and we never got near it as much as we did try each day :( When at the Casino slots or tables it can sometimes be difficult to get a drink off the waitresses, they seem to walk by you at times, even when you tip them they dont ever come back - Maybe we didnt tip enough. The location of the Wynn is not so great, need a taxi to get into the hub of everything else but then you have everything you need at the Wynn anyway, it was nice to see some of the other hotels though. I would not return to the Wynn, not because i did not love it but because it is very expensive and after visiting other Hotels/Casinos they are all pretty spectatular and are cheaper than the Wynn, also more central as well. Enjoyed our stay as a one off for our honeymoon :-)

Room Tip: The panoramic view of the strip was definately worth it
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple