“Luxury”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We loved it and are going back next month. The pools are our favorite part of the hotel. My fav is the Euro pool. Adult, posh, quiet, and yummy drinks. I enjoy sun bathing topless and do wish there were more women that do it at the euro pools. Quite the party on the weekends. Much more peaceful midweek. The drinks are great. The food is Not Good. Tastes pre-made and soggy. Our room was standard. We have had better rooms at Signature. E biggest letdown was the cigarette on our floor all day and all night. It was supposed to be a non-smoking floor. I wanted to complain because my eyes kept swelling up, but my husband didn't want to bother. The fitness center is amazing and gives you free bottled water and fruit. The casino is classy and not too smokey. Our room wasn't very high up and the view was of the mall. Not impressive. But, it was very quiet. We let the front desk know at check in that it was our anniversary. They could have cared less. Next time, we are booking tower suits. I Love this hotel.

Room Tip: Splurge on the tower suite. Low floor at Wynn facing fashion mall was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (18,719)

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed at the the Wynn for 3 nights. We booked a regular king room on Hotels.com for a reduced price. When we checked in we were offered an upgrade to a deluxe King for an additional $25 per night. This was much cheaper than the rate offered on the internet before we left. We were placed in a deluxe room on the 60th floor with "Panoramic" windows facing the strip. The view at night was breathtaking!! Despite the room being on the 60th floor it was really the 49th floor because there is no 13th floor and no 40s because in asian language 4 is associated with death....

We were really tired upon check in and opted for room service that night. Room service was prompt (within 30 minutes) and the food was excellent. As promised an hour later the food cart was picked up. We ate 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 brunch at the Buffet restaurant. The prices are relatively reasonable $25 for breakfast. The Brunch menu offered on the weekends is nothing special it is a combination of offerings from the regular breakfast buffet and regular lunch buffet. More variety at brunch would have been appreciated. Each included a variety of desserts. Stay away from the Gelato it is not good, tasted artificial and NOT worth the calories!!

The "Theme" of the hotel is dreams. There are elaborate flower displays in the lobby and hanging from the ceiling. The buffet also has a huge floral display and the room reminded me of Alice in Wonderland. The scent of the lobby areas is very floral. I was very disappointed when I figured out that much of the floral displays are fake. Only the Green plants and green ground cover surrounding the silk flowers are real, the colored flowers were all silk. As I reminded myself, nothing is real in Vegas!!

All of the staff were accommodating and went out of their way to assist the guests. We utilized the concierge to get show tickets and she was very helpful and efficient. We spent an extended morning at the pool. The pool area is beautiful and serene. My only complaint is the lack of shade. The only shady location are the chaises directly under the pedestrian bridges that cross over the pool. We had checked the pool out the day before and realized this. At 8 am we lined up and went immediately to this area to get a chaise. We were not the only ones. A party of 8 took all the chaises directly across from us put down their towels and belongings and promptly left for breakfast and the gym and did not return for nearly 3 hours. This should not be permitted and other guests told me there was a one hour rule for abandoned chaises that was not being enforced. The service at the pool was routine with drinks and a very limited menu. The pool area was sedate and mature. There were no wild alcohol induced parties of the 20 year olds going on there.

The casino was relatively quiet when we were there. $10 tables at Craps and Black jack were the norm on the weekdays and they went up to $25 on Friday afternoon and Saturday. Smoking is allowed in the casino, but they must have a great air filtration system because I barely smelled any smoke.

Overall a tremendously enjoyable stay. Would definitely return to the Wynn a step above most other hotels!

Room Tip: The rooms with the Panoramic views of the strip are incredible!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hnsadler
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I've stAyed at the Wynn twice now and it was perfection both time. The staff is the friendliest most professional group I have ever seen. Treated us just as if we were high rollers. There is nothing like great service !!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've stayed in several hotels on the strip and Wynn is a favorite. This hotel is top-notch. A very elegant atmosphere and rather quiet compared to other casinos. The rooms are large, clean and beautifully decorated. I had two different spa appointments both days that I was there; they were both fantastic experiences. The staff was very professional and courteous in both the hotel/ casino and at the spa. I loved the location of the Wynn because we were able to walk right across the street to the Fashion Show Mall, and also a short walk to Palazzo. The restaurants and cafe's that we ate at were excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed at The Wynn on our first night in Vegas prior to 11 days touring the canyons & Yellowstone eventually having 2 nights at the Bellagio. The Wynn is on a completely different class to the Bellagio. There are no queues to check in. The suites are much better & the Wynn does not suffer from having to play human dodgems which occurs at the Bellagio as the ground floor is so busy. Now my son has seen the fountains, which are still brilliant, I will always stay at the Wynn. Pity the green fees are so expensive!!!

Room Tip: Go for a suite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Finediiner
Reviewed July 22, 2013

What an indulgence. Check-in was a bit of a mess, but the room located on the 60th floor and view more than made up for it. We had a view of the golf course and mountains. Simply breathtaking, especially at sunset/sunrise. I could live in the bathroom. It was huge, with separate "water closet" shower and tub, plus double vantities and television built into the wall. The room itself was pretty big, we had lots of space. The floor to ceiling windows were great. Nice restaurants, but a bit pricey. Everyone I know who has been there raved about the buffet. I'm not a buffet person, so I thought it was just ok, and again a bid pricey. The Grand Lux Cafe attached to the Palazzo Hotel, had better food. Lots of high end stores. Overall, had a great stay and would definately go back.

Room Tip: Request high floor on golf course side.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kittymc1965
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night just for a little getaway. We got a strip view room which is great, however you mostly see the Venetian and Palazzo.

This is definitely one of our favorite pools on the strip, very classy!

Upon arrival to our room, we found a dirty towel and seems like the bathroom wasn't cleaned very well. We called and they sent someone right away - as well as offered to move us to a new room. We decided and just asked that it be cleaned. THey put a $50 resort food credit on our room to make up for it.

The bedding is so comfy and is a great room!

We had breakfast at Society at Encore (yum) and Thai Iced Coffee from Wazuzu1