“Great place to stay”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was on business and my company choose this hotel...it was nice ice rooms with an awesome bath tub so I had a hot bath each night.
Great restaurants and overall ambiance .
The service was good
The meeting space was nice but a very long walk from the sleeping room but this is the case in all Vegas hotels I'm sure.the shows were dark or closed but I really enjoyed the spectacular lobby and all the decor.
This is definitely a pace to stay and priced right I think.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Darryl M

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This was our 2nd visit to Vegas having stayed at the Bellagio last year. This was fantastic but the Wynn surpassed it. On check-in we were asked whether we wanted a golf course or strip view. We chose the strip and wow, we were not disappointed. We were on the 26th floor and with room width floor to ceiling windows the view of the Venetian, Pallazzo and Treasure Island were amazing - you just wanted to lie on your amazingly big, comfortable bed and gaze at the panoramic view.
The room was superbly appointed as you would expect with a great walk-in shower and lovely big,deep bath. There were double vanity wash basins and a small television which was synchronised with the lovely flat screen version in the main room - you therefore didn't,t miss anything you were watching whilst getting ready in he evening!
There were just a couple of minor housekeeping concerns upon arrival as the safe would not operate and no bathroom slippers were provided. However, both issues we addressed rapidly. One word of caution, don,t place anything in the fridge of your own or remove any of the lovely treats on display in your room unless, that is you wish to consume them. The treats are on pressure censors and will be charged to your account if removed!

The poll areas are fabulous and the towels provided of excellent quality as you would expect. Numb us lifeguards are ever present and the attractive waitresses attentive to serve you the whole range of inflated price beverages. The Gym is very well equipped for all your weight training and cardio-vascular needs and for us the pool and gym provision made our stay at the Wynn fabulous. Our stay was capped off with a visit to the in-house production by Cirque du Soleil "la reve". This was truly amazing and well worth the 180 dollars we paid for a pair of mid -range tickets!
Nothing at he Wynn is cheap but it is really high class and well worth the expense for a short break which we did after 2weeks in California. Please bear in mind that a per room resort fee of 25 dollars per day per room is payable on check-out and so please budget for this. Altogether the Wynn provided a memorable experience and we have already booked to return next April.

Room Tip: Request a strip view and the highest floor available for your room grade -you won't regret it!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank straightjohnbull
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I just concluded three (3) days of R&R at The Wynn in Las Vegas and was overwhelmed by the quality service I experienced. Room registration was a breeze - I was offered an upgrade (upper story, view of the Strip) for a small additional fee per night and my room was ideal ( 60th floor with a combination mountain/city view). The room was spacious and immaculate and the housekeeping staff kept it that way each day during my stay. The pool areas afford something for every taste ( including a topless pool for those who prefer it). The Casino is expansive and the Casino staff is both friendly and accommodating. The quality comes with a price and everything in this fine establishment is expensive (but totally worth it). One complaint - the alcoholic beverages are tiny. Would I return? Yup, in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Pay for a room upgrade - it is well worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Second time I've stayed at the Wynn Vegas and finally realized why my eyes were 24/7 blood shot. It's the smoke that lingers, even in the rooms. Constantly used Visine. Room service staff was exceptional, beyond exceptional. Golf was $500 and no forward tees for typical ladies play. Luckily I can drive the ball 240yds so I played from the "forward" tees at 6200yds. No rooms are numbered in the 40s because it is ill luck for Asians, who smoke a lot and why I think smoke is piped into the rooms. Some band was playing at the pool until very late and the sound reverberated through the room. I booked directly on their site and should have had a nicer experience but I'll move on to a different hotel next time in Vegas.

Room Tip: If you don't smoke inquire hotels about the air filtration system in place.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had a business conference with one associate and mixing business with fun is just the coolest way to multitask. Staff was courteous and available when needed, no long wait for a cab or a bellman or housekeeping. Spacious room. Extremely comfortable beds, wonderful sheets & Pillows. The bath was top of the line, and the view spectacular. I couldn't walk two feet without some beautiful decoration of the lobby and areas around the hotel. I didn't leave the hotel grounds for the duration of the conference, and wish I could have stayed one more day just to play -- oh well, maybe next time. Anyway, on top of all this I had good luck at the tables winning plenty of cash. Wow!

Room Tip: Just ask for a room with a view, the higher the floor the better.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Well-appointed large rooms with terrific beds and excellent en-suite facilities, somewhat let down by the use of plastic sofas and chairs, although one would overlook that. The hotel is well located at the end of The Strip and is provided with a range of top quality restaurants, shops and other facilities. All of the hotel’s facilities and restaurants that we experienced were top quality, and quality comes at a price.
Although the hotel rooms are reasonably priced, the restaurants and shops within the hotel itself are among the most expensive in Las Vegas, and Vegas is an expensive town! We ate, drank and shopped in other top-quality hotels on The Strip for half the cost of Wynns.
Armed with experience, one can stay in the hotel, availing of the tempting room rates, knowing that you have the use of excellent quality neighbouring restaurants and shopping malls at a more reasonable cost, although nothing is reasonable in Vegas!
If you go for the gambling, the Wynn’s casino ambiance is better than most.
Although other reviewers warned of noise, during our 4 night stay, we had 2 rooms on the 22nd floor, one overlooking The Strip & the other overlooking the Golf Course and we found noise levels acceptable.

Room Tip: Try to get as high as possible in the hotel, without being encouraged to pay for the tower.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dino246
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I met my cousins from Chicago at the Wynn last summer and while I apologize for the delay of my review, the memories of our time there are still quite fresh. The rooms are huge, and gorgeous. The staff at the Wynn are wonderful....they were able to move my bestie and I across the rooms my cousins had reserved so that we can all be in close proximity to one another. We loved being able to wander between the Wynn and the Encore, and the restaurants at both were spectacular. The pools at both hotels were fantastic fun for us. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends