“I love the Wynn!!!”

Ranked #5 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Los Angeles, California
“I love the Wynn!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I enjoyed my stay their very much that I want to go back already. I love everything about the Wynn--location, cleanliness, and the high tech room. With a touch of a button, the drape opens. Another button, the whole room lighting sets on the "romantic" mode. The bathroom is spacious.
I love their breakfast by the pool, Tableu restaurant. Food and service is so wonderful. Can't wait to go back. It's worth every penny.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank PoySak

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,411)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had a room on the 34th floor, with a very nice view of the Streep, the breakfast buffete is simply incredible, a very good buy, the fine restaurants in the hotel are one better then the other, Botero, the experience and the service have the perfect sens of Mr. Wynn's good taste for perfection.
If you want to go to the SW restaurant, make reservations with a couple of weeks in advance, Lake View, ask for a table in the terrace.
La Reve, is a unique experience, of Cirque de Soleil.
All in all is wonderfull, my wife and I will go back, next year.

Room Tip: We had a very nice view of the Streep from our room in th 34th floor. The restaurants and the break...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Beirut
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is one of the best hotels as far as service and rooms. This time we booked a Salon Suite in the Tower Suites section of the hotel. Private entrance, private check-in. The service was seamless and very professional.
The Salon Suite was strikingly large, very elegantly decorated and very comfortable. You get a separate bedroom with a large bathroom including shower, bath, his and hers sinks. Just perfect. The sitting area is huge, very comfortable and spacious, with a small dining area and a bar. You just feel very comfortable in this suite.

As usual, the service was excellent. The staff are all well trained and very probpt in their service.

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Vegas. I have to admit, now I have been spoiled with this Salon suite that I will always book nothing less. It makes such a difference.

Very highly recommended.

1 Thank Soly20
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 14, 2013

just returned having stayed 5 nights here. Pure indulgence. laid in bed at night with curtains open looking over the strip, just press button to close curtains etc. Very friendly hotel however has everything you need at a touch of a button apart from a kettle !!!!
Down side is that drinks are very expensive. Drink outside of hotel !!
Hotel lobby reception is beautiful, the best in Vegas !!
Enjoy.

Room Tip: all rooms have either views of the strip or the golf course.
Charleston S.C.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Everything about Wynn is first class. We recently stayed and I can't complain about anything except.... on our first day we made a trip down to the pool. It was midday and the sun was directly overhead. There was not any shade. My wife is very fair skinned and we needed to sit in the shade rather than burn in the sun. There are no umbrellas available except for the $300 ones. So we had to leave because to sit in the shade cost an extra $300 which I personally consider a little extreme. That's the first time I've seen that and probably the last. Most places offer umbrellas for reasonable or free but not at the Wynn.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
Nampa, Idaho, United States
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We arrived on a monday morning and had to wait in line for only about twenty minutes. Our room wasn't ready initailly but they found us a nice one. I didn't expect one to be availble so it was a wonderful surprise. The room had a great strip view onthe 35th floor.

We spent an afternoon by the pool and the service was top notch, but expensive. I don't recommend the cafe in the hotel by the pool.

We ate a late dinner at Allegro and it was fantastic. The service and food were perfect and it wasnt too spendy.

I was surprised that when playing video poker at the bar we still had to pay for a 9$ beer, when all the other casinos comp it if you are playing. so we played slots at the wynn and video poker and table games at ceasars.

The wynn is a fairly close to the action of the strip so don't be afraid to walk, but it's priced like it is right in the middle of it all.

We enjoyed the cirque de sol type of show in the showroom and recommend it.

The buffet had just about anything and everything you could ask for. the line was very long for it so plan accordingly.

The staff was helpfyul and friendly.

there are no table games we could find that didn't have a ten dollar minimum. We don't play thinking we are going to retire with our winnings, we just like to play and it is expensive to play at the Wynn.

Room Tip: the higher the better
London
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Spent 7 days at the Wynn, second trip to Vegas. Note that everything at the Wynn/Encore is 2x to 3x more expensive than other hotels. The question is: is it worth it?

Room: Not cleaned to the standards you'd expect at these prices (7 days clocked at $3,200 list price). They vacuum quickly and change the linens, but don't wipe surfaces. One day they didn't even show up despite the 'service room' indicator being on, and when called only dropped in new towels. The room itself is spacious and the color scheme really pleasant, but not really much more than what you'd find at the Caesars new-ish Augustus tower, where a slightly larger room with a better view will cost you 1/2 the price of the Wynn.

Food: Restaurants in particular are dear, with dinner buffet for 2 setting you back $200, while Mizuni came up to $600 and Wazuzu, the 'noodle place', at $300. I couldn't really see anywhere to eat for less than $100/head. Mizuni was definitely worth the money, the buffet much less so.

Casino: your mileage may vary, but I found the slots lacking (Aria in particular have much nicer/more modern ones). They were renovating on the day I left, so hopefully we'll see some improvement in that regard in the future. The tables on the other hand were for the most part excellent. Craps had some amazing croupier and pit bosses, roulette, not so much. The setting and environment is top-notch, drinks service hit-and-miss.

Service: disappointing. Dry cleaning lost two irreplaceable buttons on a $140 shirt of mine, we had to report it as a security incident (which made no sense and wasted 45m of our time) and were offered no compensation at all. A token gesture, even if it was only for a fridge magnet, a cheap bottle of wine, anything at all, would have saved me a lot of grief. I still can't believe a hotel of this standing didn't even try to keep clients happy.

Conclusion: There is irony in how the Wynn claims to be the most elitist, modern, expensive, beautiful, entertaining hotel on the strip yet falls short in several area, sometimes dramatically so. I don't think I'll be back, as I'd much rather increase my table gaming budget by several thousands dollars by staying in considerably cheaper, but equivalently nice hotels - Bellagio, Venetians and Caesars coming to mind.

3 Thank Saronthina