“Great as always!”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times! This time I was traveling by myself and I chose to stay here because when I travel alone I want to feel safe. I feel very safe at this hotel. The walking distance from the check in to the elevator to the food and shopping is not far. The layout of the hotel is great and it is easy to find your way around.

The room was very clean and the bed is super comfy! There is great high-end shopping here and at the encore and the 2 hotels are connected. Just walk the red walkway to get to both. The restaurants are great as well.

Room Tip: Always ask for a higher floor as it is quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ellehcim472

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We took a girl's trip weekend to Vegas and chose the Wynn for the first time rather than our usual hotel we love.
This turned out to be a great choice for many reasons.
First, the rooms are luxuriously appointed and very spacious. The beds were great as well as the bathroom. It accommodated three women getting ready at the same time very nicely.
The pool was amazing!!! Get the pomegranate mojito!
Le Reve is, in my opinion the best show in Vegas. It's at the Wynn and there isn't a bad seat.
The gambling had reasonable minimums and the food was spot on. They have other offerings as well that we didn't partake in, such as, a spa and clubs, golf, and high end shopping.
Thoroughly enjoyed our weekend and would definitely stay again.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Well I have been going to Las Vegas for years, and I must confess that I have become accustomed to expecting only the best of service there. Well when we arrived we had reserved a very luxurious non smoking suite, when we went to the room it reaked of cigarettes, our escort tried to have us accept the suite with some kind of air reonditioner, we refused and asked for another suite which they provided to us. This one was clean and fresh. Their service is a hallmark of the facility, and is most definitely as a direct result of the managing partner, Steve Wynn. All of the restaurants are top notch,and THIER service staff are trained to try an accommodate, your every request. Upon leaving I shipped my wife's clubs back and when they did not arrive at home I called they gave me my suite number and connected me directly to the business services who located the FedX tracking number and confirmed their delivery to our housekeeper. This hotel and its staff deserve a 5 star rating and if you are going to LV you should definitely consider this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the golf course are the best
1  Thank michael b
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I had visited this hotel several times but just stayed here for the first time and it is as wonderful as it looks. The rooms are spacious and beautiful and the lobby really is spectacular. For someone who is not a big fan of walking, the hotel is very far from the monorail but there are many shopping options across the street at the Fashion Show mall.

2  Thank WHCTTraveler
Reviewed May 25, 2013

You are going to pay a bit more than you should and feel a little robbed at the end of your stay.

Service is good.
Rooms are pretty standard, though the views are above par.
Gambling...well, it's gambling. Pretty much par for the course.
Restaurants/bars are nice w/many options.

So, why the three stars? The cost for absolutely everything at The Wynn exceeds most other hotels. And the location, at the far end of the "modern" strip, either pins you down and makes you stay at the Wynn (spending gobs of cash) or you spend much of your time trying to walk as far away as possible (which is not very fun in its own right).

In all, you can find a better location, at a much better price, in Vegas.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amber S
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Our third stay in the tower suites. This time in a Parlour Suite. Great room and hard to fault it or the house keeping.
On arrival there was only one valet at the post so it took a while to sort out luggage etc. We had requested a high floor room several times by email and phone but they did not have our request on file and had to wait a few hours for a room on the 32nd floor. We had hoped for higher, especially since our early request.
Over the weekend one of the lifts broke and it really made a huge difference. Could be waiting with 15 - 20 people for lifts. A private function was taking place in one of the Tower Suite Pools which meant that if you were not down by 10am you did not get a lounger. It was a joke that people were allowed to out early and put their towels down and not return for hours to use them.
Our room included breakfast. This was great last year as we had a good choice. This year no chance. We were told by the restaurant and a subsequent phone call to front desk that this year the only option was the Tower Suite Breakfast and if we wanted anything different we would pay for it, even if it was cheaper. We had the same thing for 5 days then gave up. It was a good breakfast but hard going after a while.
At check out we complained and they told us that they would of taken other options off the bill had we chosen them for breakfast. Pity we were not told this before.
We would go back. Its a great place.

3  Thank Vitara-1
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed at the Wynn when we went to the last show of the Garth Brooks concert. We had a great ime and the show was one of the best I have ever seen. This is a top of the line hotel no one can say otherwise. The rooms are outstanding as we had expected. The casino was beautiful and relatively smoke free. We didn't get a chance to take a look at the pool due to the time of year. If you are traveling with children or prefer lower limit tables, I would say this is not a good option for you. This hotel is geared for adults with a high disposable income. If this is you, I would highly recommend staying at the Wynn.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple