“Great stay in a quality hotel”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed at Wynn for 4 days as part of a 17 day stay in Vegas with various friends (stayed at the NYNY and Vdara for other parts of holiday).

Check-in was smooth and uncomplicated after a 10hours flight from UK.

Cab was around 26$ from airport.

The room was on the 51st floor, overlooking the Las Vegas Strip; a stunning view, which you never get tired of.

Everything in the room was spotless; great amenities, super HDTV with a range of channels, free WIFI (included in resort fee - so obviously not free, but no surprises there).

Super clean bathroom, great water pressure in seperate shower. Lovely bath.

Didn't get time to use pool, but this looked stunning, and popular. As did fitness area and spa.

The buffet was awesome (I thought breakfast was actually better that the dinner selection).

This is the second time I've stayed at Wynn, and was as good as the first. No falling of standards.

I would definately recommended this property for a treat.

Room Tip: Ask for high room with strip view, although overlooking the County Club Golf course is just as good.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (18,701)

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Unreal hotel, best of the best! Don't think I could stay anywhere else in Vegas, the Wynn would be impossible to beat. Everything is so surreal in Vegas and this hotel highlights that. The lobby is amazing with the flowers and the sweet smell, the decor is the nicest I've ever seen you feel like your in fantasy land! Our room was out of this world too. Big, modern, spotless with an amazing view of the strip. We were on the 39th floor but I would imagine all the rooms would be great!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My daughter and myself stayed at this fairly new hotel at the upmarket end of the Strip, at the recommendation of a friend who travels frequently to Vegas. It was our first time there and the place is glamorous by Vegas standards. I was attending a conference at Caesars Palace but was strongly advised to not stay there due to the hotel being old and security not as rigourous.
We went during a quiet time, we were upgraded to a beautiful room with lovely amenities. The bathtub is massive! The bathroom just amazing, with marble and beautiful fixtures.
The service was topnotch. We were grateful for the staff organising our Grand Canyon tour on the spur of the moment when we were stood up by the tour we booked with prior to leaving Australia. The staff understood our disappointment and rang around for us and got us onto another tour within 20minutes! I will thank Michelle again for all her troubles:)
We loved the smorgasbord, we went twice! We have never been to anything like it elsewhere.carbs, desserts, asian cuisine, they have it all!
It is also situated across the street from a shopping mall which we spent a lot of time exploring. We loved every minute of our time there and look forward to doing it all again soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank PhoebeNJ
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I travel annually to Las Vegas for work. Each year we stay in a different hotel. The Wynn fell on the better side of the places I've stayed.

Positives:

1. Ease getting in/out of hotel
2. Size - very manageable size to get around in
3. Friendliness of staff and helpfulness of front desk staff
4. Options for lower-cost breakfast and late-night snacks
5. Room comfort, decor and view
6. Location - Although it was not on the monorail line, it was pretty easy to get a cab and to walk through the Palazzo and Venetian to get to the monorail when needed.

Negatives:

1. Lack of a coffee maker in the room - a HUGE negative for me.
2. The Business Center - Not the most convenient, though I learned later in the week there were more centers around the hotel. However, it took me two days to get my package that I shipped to myself several days in advance - all for a variety of reasons. Then I felt like I was a bother to the staff. Poor quality computer set ups in the business center to use for a ridiculous hourly rate.
3. Outside bell staff - lack of available outside bell staff to take/store my luggage in the morning when I was in a hurry to leave it. Had to leave it with the bell desk inside - not as convenient for getting a cab, though he was very helpful.
4. Hallway carpet - very very difficult to wheel your luggage or anything with wheels over the very thick carpet in the halls. There would be a nice marble floor for a bit, then it would stop), and lastly poor quality computer set ups in the business center for a ridiculous hourly price.

Overall, I had a good experience at the Wynn.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was at Wynn recently and the rooms are great, the service was very good. It is not as big as some other hotels so you don't feel overwhelmed. The decor in general is very nice and even the casino is beautifully decorated.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed at the Wynn over a weekend using a special promo rate. I can only assume the lack of overall attention was because of the promo rate - for a hotel that promotes how they are a Forbes 5 star hotel, there was a surprising lack of attention to details. Small, picky details like no turndown service, housekeeping had already passed us over by 8:30am (on a Saturday morning?). I told them it was our anniversary but no little chocolates, etc. These are small, picky items, but when there are many other hotels to stay at in Las Vegas, those are the things that will keep us from going back. And given how they say they are special/luxury, etc, those are the things you come to expect. It was average.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank UtahSarahcat
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at Wynn and Wynn Encore both are amazing. From the plush and luxurious rooms to beautiful decor within hotel to delicious restaurant choices this is a wonderful place to stay. You are treated like a queen and feel like VIP whether you're gambling g or not. The shopping is worthy of rodeo drive too.

• Stayed: March 2013