“Couldn't have been better!”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed the 13-15 of March on the strip side 56th floor. If you want true luxury and relaxation this is the place. The design/architecture of the property is unbelievable and for such a high end property you don't get the stuck up staff I have experienced at other properties. The room was excellent, we tried SW Steakhouse and Wing Lei both were top notch. Lost at the craps table but my kids didn't need collage anyway.

Pool is sweet, would highly recommend it

Overall you can't beat the Wynn if you want the fun of the strip but a relaxing quiet room. Could hear the bass at the club from the room but just and it's Vegas so I didn't expect my room to be as quiet at a tomb.

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 15, 2013

First time in Vegas, so glad we chose the Wynn !!! Fabulous hotel and everything that went along with it !!!! Loved the casino and really enjoyed the cafe' that was really close to it. Very friendly and helpful staff. All the gardens were beautiful --my pictures looked professional !!!!
Didn't want to leave !!! Well definitely be back !!!! This one should not be missed !!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel for me is the best in Vegas i never change, service is #1, all areas are 1st level, show La Reve is fantastic rooms are big confortable and very nice in all aspects
no more words you got to live it

Room Tip: ask for panoramic view ... the rest all is perfect
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2013

First time to Vegas. Stayed three nights 3/2-3/5. Debated over which hotel to stay in and so happy we chose the Wynn hotels. We stayed in the Encore Tower Suites and spent our time between both hotels but the Wynn Casino was busier - a long walk but worth it. Upscale, beautiful decor, great restaurants, great staff. We had minor issues with check-in. I think the employee was new. We were given two room cards and one didn't work and when we had it replaced the new one didn't work either, we stopped trying and just used the one card. So minor. The Encore Spa was unbelievable! Best Spa I have been too. It's a must. Could have spent all day there. Fitness Center was great too. The facilities were 5 star. The pool at the Encore was closed and we never went to the Wynn pool. Dinner at Sinatra was the BEST meal, atmosphere and service we have had in a very long time. 5 star. The show at the Wynn Resort, Le Reve was Outstanding! Crazy talented and strong performers! Will go back.

Room Tip: Tower Suite 3407 - no noise from clubs
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel is five stars all the way, with all the possible services, well appointed and large, high tech rooms, great spa - fitness center and of course a very large selection of restaurants, bars and plenty of shopping.
The architecture inside and out is "majestic" and even though the decor is not particularly my style, the quality of all materials is remarkable.
I was impressed by the warm service of all employees I interacted with, and in many cases they refer to "Steve" as part of the team, giving a good impression that the owner is very hands on.
And finally the clubs......incredible.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Lovely rooms, many with king beds though....you'd need to ask. We managed and found a king to be very workable. Wondered lotion, soap, shampoo...nice enough tto purchase in one of the shops. Great mattress and pillows so leave yours at home. Casino is the nicest with great personnel. Great restaurants in the hotel with lovely buffets,all kinds of options. Allegro is the one restaurant to avoid......wait staff couldn't have been nicer or more efficient. I give them a ten, however food was just not good. There were four of us aand none liked the food. Prepare to play forty dollars w and up.qp! Pool off of the esplanade wonderful. Lovely gardens with beautiful pool...bring your suit. My favorite part of he resort. Le reve, greatest show ever is in the Wynn theater. Come to Wynn and enjoy without ever leaving thee weaker!

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the strip!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here last weekend for two nights.
Arrived at 11am, and we were given access to our room straight away. They offered us an upgrade for a panoramic top floor room for $25 a night (which we later got reimbursed via the red club host)
The room was a little bit smaller than I expected based on other hotels I've stayed in, but the view made up for it - it was amazing. I loved the fact you could open and close the curtains from the bed too.
The bed was so comfy, could have slept all weekend. I never noticed any sound on the Friday night, but on the Saturday night there was a lot of bass sound coming from what I believe was the night club, even though we were on the 58th floor, but I eventually fell asleep so it wasn't a problem.
The bathroom was very clean, I think they may need to get some new towels though, some were super white and some were going a bit grey. The toiletries were really ncie too.
The snacks and drinks in the room were super pricey - I so wanted the swedish fish but couldnt justify paying $8, instead I went to walgreens and got a big bag for $3
All the staff we encountered during our stay were extremely helpful and very friendly.
We signed up for the red card and spent a lot of time (and money) in the casino, hence the free room upgrades and we also got free buffets too. The drink servers in the casino were also super nice and circulated a lot, so you never went thirsty.
The casino is super clean and the bars and restaurants in the hotel are all really nice.
Location wise you are a bit further down the strip from a lot of the action, but it is nice to take a walk up/down the strip. Yes we walked the 3.3 miles to the Vegas sign one day!!
On check out there was a small error with our bill, but when I brought it to their attention it was rectified immediately.
I'm going back in August and have already booked a different hotel, but in the future I would definitely stay here again, it i the nicest of the 4 hotels I have stayed in on the strip.

Room Tip: we were on the 58th floor and the views were amazing
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple