“the best!”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 7, 2013

the best hotel experience I've ever had. Huge newly decorated room, very clean, staff is unbelievably helpful and polite, great shopping and food. The pool is really large and spacious. I only stay at the Wynn in Vegas from now on.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (19,019)

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Another great trip to the Wynn but we had an awful experience checking in..
We requested a no smoking room and when we opened the door to our room the smoke almost knocked us over so we requested a room change..That's when the fun started..They have no rooms..Give me a break.. the hotel is huge!! So finally they were going to move us to a room on the 8th floor facing a wall.Our nice strip view was gone..So I went down and complained in person and finally we got a room on a higher floor with a decent view!! And when we got there it had not been properly cleaned..
And the next day it took 4 calls to housekeeping at 4:30 in the afternoon to get our room serviced when we had our "service room" light on all day!!
It's a great hotel but clearly they are slipping!! Shoddy housekeeping and a rude and unhelpful front desk manager..I expect better from the Wynn.But the hotel is so nice we'll give them another try.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the 30th floor..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank oldneal
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed at one of the suites here during a business trip in December.
It was very spacious, clean and the design of the space was gorgeous. I give this place 3 stars because 1) The windows are not double pane (I believe) so I was able to hear all the noise from the club downstairs 2) the sound barrier in between the rooms must be REALLY thin because I was woken up by my neighbors having sex. Since the Wynn is one of the nice hotels on the strip, I expect it to be an escape where I can be in my own private space. I was also told that I will get $50 food and beverage credit, which was not applied on my final bill. They instead changed it to a $50gambling credit. I had to wait in the long check out line, to complain once again to get the $50 food and beverage credit applied. I asked about the noise control and they say they get that complaint a lot. Unless I have a good deal with the rates, I do not plan to spend my hard earned money at this place. (except maybe at XS)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ektrusela
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I am not a big Las Vegas fan and I try to avoid it when possible but I would go back to stay at this lovely hotel! Everything is top notch and luxurious. The rooms were so big and beautiful we didn't want to leave the room. Next time I'm in Vegas, I am definitely staying at the Wynn! I hear some folks prefer the Encore and I am sure they are both equally nice. After we left the Wynn we stayed at the Paris hotel which is OK but nothing like the Wynn.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2013

It didn't wow me, but is very, very nice. Could go 5 stars, but decided it was more like 4.5. Tables are high minimum, especially at night

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I've been going to Las Vegas for the last 25-30 years and have stayed in many different levels of properties there. The Wynn is at the top for its "look." It's a visual masterpiece; the level of
detail in the design is a sight to behold.

Check-in was smooth. Our room was ready for us early and it was very spacious. We had
a panoramic suite on the 38th floor with views out towards the airport. The bathroom, too, was very large and the towels were big and thick. We spent 3 nights here and on the 2nd day reported that our shower was not draining properly. Housekeeping was accommodating and said it would be looked at by maintenance right away....never happened.

As nice as the room was, I wouldn't stay here again. It's too expensive for my tastes; a cup of coffee was $5 from the coffee shop off the casino. The restaurants are too high end for me.

We stayed at the Trump the last time we were in Vegas....the room was outstanding and for half the price of the Wynn...yes, it's off the strip and there's no casino, BUT, I was more comfortable with the price.

Just one person's opinion...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank It'sTimeToTravel
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Visited the Wynn this weekend and booked the Tower Suites through American Express. Amazing room, attention to service was impeccable, stunning hotel!

Reasons to book Tower Suites: You have your own dedicated entrance,
own area for a quick check-in. Breakfast included at $40 per person credit. Resort fees included. This saves you $25 per room per day. We also got a $100/spa credit since we booked through AMEX so decided to get a massage at the relaxing spa. I highly recommend Jason for a massage - very professional and if you like a medium/strong pressure massage, he is the best!

As a Tower Suite guest, you also go ahead of the line in most of the restaurants and the taxi line. This saves you a lot of time! We visited the Buffet - amazing! Mizumi (Japanese) for teppanyaki, had room service, had breakfast at Tableau and at Terrace Pointe Cafe. One night we went to La Cave for tapas - yummy!

The Tower Suites also have their own pool but we ended up at the regular pool area (part of it was closed which was a shame). Only issue was that they had the front seats open to paying customers only - most of the time, they remained empty. I didn't feel that was right. If people want an upgrade, they can book the cabanas which were gorgeous.

Check out was quick and they had our car waiting for us when we got outside.

In summary - if you are booking Las Vegas, don't miss this experience. It's a treat!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple