“Best service in Las Vegas!”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Santa Ana, California
“Best service in Las Vegas!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Visited the Wynn this weekend and booked the Tower Suites through American Express. Amazing room, attention to service was impeccable, stunning hotel!

Reasons to book Tower Suites: You have your own dedicated entrance,
own area for a quick check-in. Breakfast included at $40 per person credit. Resort fees included. This saves you $25 per room per day. We also got a $100/spa credit since we booked through AMEX so decided to get a massage at the relaxing spa. I highly recommend Jason for a massage - very professional and if you like a medium/strong pressure massage, he is the best!

As a Tower Suite guest, you also go ahead of the line in most of the restaurants and the taxi line. This saves you a lot of time! We visited the Buffet - amazing! Mizumi (Japanese) for teppanyaki, had room service, had breakfast at Tableau and at Terrace Pointe Cafe. One night we went to La Cave for tapas - yummy!

The Tower Suites also have their own pool but we ended up at the regular pool area (part of it was closed which was a shame). Only issue was that they had the front seats open to paying customers only - most of the time, they remained empty. I didn't feel that was right. If people want an upgrade, they can book the cabanas which were gorgeous.

Check out was quick and they had our car waiting for us when we got outside.

In summary - if you are booking Las Vegas, don't miss this experience. It's a treat!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,447)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Wynn for 3 nights this past week and I miss it already! This is our second time staying here and we are treated like royalty! We were in the Tower Suites and the rooms were huge overlooking the strip! We could see the water fall show every night and could see the fireworks from the TI Sirens Show nightly. There was always so much activity going on. The beds were very comfortable and the decor was beautiful. They had every glass you would ever need to make a drink in your room! They will even get the ice for you! The robes, slippers, all the amenities they gave you daily were a plus! The Tableau breakfast in the morning was so delicious! So much variety overlooking the atrium and Tower Suite Private Pool. The Tower Pool was great!!! Servers came around with water constantly and even served us chilled grapes one day! All the staff was so friendly. This place is very classy and a must stay when in Vegas! We can't wait to go back!!!!!

Room Tip: Really any view is great! We always request the strip view which overlooks Trump Tower and TI, but o...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MommaCanton
Middleburg, Virginia
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Every member of staff from the check in clerk to house keeping could not do enough to make me feel like I was their only guest. Very impressive.

My room on the 56th floor had a wonderful view of the strip, floor to ceiling windows, electric drapes and sheer, excellent Internet and TV as one might expect although the decor wasn't to my style. Very comfortable king bed, great bathroom with dual sinks and a very powerful shower. The quality control manageress passed by on my first evening to check that all was OK, which it certainly was.

I always look for hotels with decent gyms, and the facilities at the Wynn are first class. Great Cybex gym equipment including probably 12 what looked like new Cybex treadmills. Abundant towels and as much bottled water as you want. What impressed me most was that each time a runner got off a treadmill, one of the staff immediately sanitized it and places a fresh bottle if water in the stand on the panel.

Food options and service were very very good.

I'd highly recommend the Wynn to any business traveler going to Las Vegas.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Middleburg_Wanderer
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Wynn Las Vegas. Everything was perfect. The staff is very friendly and professional. The hotel is beautiful and spotless. The room was big and looked like it has never been used... cool extras like remote-control curtains and lighting... restaurants were perfect, buffet was unbelievable, LeReve was the strange but really entertaining, XS club was very cool... Pool was large, yet secluded at the same time--tough to pull off, but it is true... Hard to deliver perfection through 10,000 employees, but Wynn did it here. I will not stay anywhere else from now on.

Room Tip: Ask for the view of the strip (mountains will also be in the background)... very cool view...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank WKA_NYC
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed at the Wynn Las Vegas with my family during the weekend of Christmas. I have stayed at this property many times previously but this experience stuck out since we were worn out from hiking in the grand canyon and especially appreciated the luxury of this hotel.

We began by valeting at the property and waiting for the nice staff to bring us a wheel chair since my mom sprained her ankle while hiking. The wait for the wheel chair was nearly 30 minutes because of the busy holiday season but the staff updated us every 10 minutes or so regarding the status which I really appreciated.

The check in at vegas hotels is always a bit hectic (long lines and slow moving lines), it was the same at the Wynn. I had booked a double bed room but for some reason the request did not reflect on my reservation and the check in staff informed me that all the rooms closer to the elevator were booked. After a bit of talking, without the $20/$40 trick, she found a double bed room but informed me that it was farther from the elevator. The distance from elevator wasn't too bad but it was one of the rooms closer to the end of the hallway.

The rooms at the Wynn always impress me despite not being as lavishly decorated compared to other Vegas hotels. I really love the cleanliness and the size of the room. The neutral colors also contribue to the overall brightness of the room. The room comes equipped with multi function switches for the curtains and lights, nifty!

I didn't use the pool as it was closed for the winter season.

Whenever I stay at the Wynn, I dine at the buffet. The usual buffet doesn't really impress me but the holiday buffet, although more expensive, is always really fresh and good!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed at the Wynn over a long weekend, and it was gorgeous. The lobby is filled with tasteful decorations and the grounds are beautiful. Our room was clean and pretty. The beds were comfortable, and the views were amazing. The staff was pleasant and welcoming. The show we attended, Le Reve, was amazing, I highly recommend going to it. The restaurants were great, however a little expensive, which is not surprising in Las Vegas. The only downside to the experience was the in- room wifi was more than it should have been. But everything else was flawless. I strongly recommend The Wynn, for its welcoming service and beautiful decor.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Emma S
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a wonderful 3 nights at the Wynn. The room was lovely; we loved the separate sinks and the large tub was perfect for a couple's bath. There was enough space to put candles around the tub and I liked having music in the bathroom. We had a great view of the Strip and as a added bonus we could open (and close) the drapes without getting out of bed. The decor of the hotel was really nice. There was only 1 pool open (it was really too chilly out anyway); but we loved the set up and the landscaping. Everything was gorgeous. My guy loved the Sports Track (betting on horses is his thing); I had to allocate a few hours a day for his passion. I wasn't wild about the buffet (plenty of choices but the as far as taste - everything I tried was mediocre - not enough flavor). Loved Cafe Society at Encore.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 15th floor and had a nice view of the Strip; but they have 60 floors - I would stay...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple