“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 267 Hotels in Las Vegas
Terrebonne, Canada
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was there for a business trip. Nothing is left unattended, the place is just awesome! Great casino, bars and restaurants. Rooms are spacious and have all the unexpected, electric curtains, tv in bathroom etc. Only thing I missed was a coffee pot....I know they want you to go gambling but give me a break, I am not operational till I have a coffee... Don't miss the XS, bar just stunning as well as Surrender bar un the Encore.

Room Tip: Bring a coffee pot....
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Guy B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,202)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Beavercreek Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The buffet at the Wynn is top notch! Wonderful selection, excellent quality. Worth the price. Tak your time and enjoy a leisurely meal...there is a 2hour limit though. Decor is beautiful too.
Go early to avoid a long wait and be sure to order the unlimited champagne...the wait staff keeps your glass full!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

It was a first time for us to stay at Wynn and I thought it should be great. For the money they charge, the rooms definitely don't hold the value. The bed is good (our room has a king size bed), but the pillows are very thin and uncomfortable. The towels in the bathroom are old, not plush, and very hard on the touch. I guess when they wash them, they don't use the softener. They are also "see through" in some places, meaning they are very much used and old. The chair in the bathroom is unstable, the plumbing needs some work as well ( not enough pressure in the shower head, overflowing basin). The carpet in the room is not very clean as well.
The only good thing about the room is it is pretty big.
The only thing I liked is that the casino is pretty small and somewhat quiet. Maybe because it is off season? They have nice shopping area, but I didn't see anybody in the boutiques because they are super expansive. The location of the hotel allows you to go over the strip where you can indulge yourself in shopping in the huge shopping mall.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mazcoroni
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This hotel has a very good choice if you want to stay in the middle of the action. The rooms are chick and modern. Their beds are amazing! I almost buy one for my self (everything in the room is for sale). Great view from the room. The restaurants are a little be over price for their service that their offer it, but they are beautiful. Pool was great, big and well decor. My friends and I, decided to get breakfast but the food was ok and it took too long....it seems that the waitress had to walk a long distance to get the food. The hotel lobby and shopping area are great; very clean,luxury stores. The decor and atmosphere of this hotel are great. The best deal of this hotel is the buffet restaurant! Highly recommended. The best show of this city after seem most of them is KA.....! Pay $200 for a good seat. It is work it! Over all the hotel was very good!

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quiet and have a better rooms. Get a package for sunday-tuesday. It will save you a...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I've been visiting Wynn Las Vegas for 2 nights in August 2012.
Well, I've never seen an hotel (a village is the proper word maybe) like this before.
The room was big, amazing, huge bed, beautiful style, extremely clean, with a great view on the strip (on the other side of the building you look at the golf club, which is not bad as well), bathroom was basically as big as the room, all marble, with tv in the bathroom.

Service & Staff in general were great, once arrived at check in the guy at the front desk helped us to find the best room with strip view at the highest possible floor considering we arrived early in the morning. We had a prepaid 25% off discounted fare (that you can get from the hotel website), I was happy for the deal but also afraid to get a different treatment, maybe a room on the lowest floor, but we didn't.
Once arrived in front of the room door we found a sign "room under inspection", after two minutes a lady opened our room informing gently she was the inspector, she's in charge of controlling the rooms after cleaning to check everything is fine according to the hotel policies. And indeed everything was perfect.

Pool area is amazing and big, I appreciated also the adult pool, an area where you can enjoy your time and relax without children. Nothing against children, but we were all adults and wanted to rest a bit as well :-)
The buffet is huge and you can find every kind of food, even if it's quite expensive it is worth.

It was my first trip in Las Vegas, but it seemed to me Wynn is the best hotel, I visited also the other resorts on the strip, all very nice but none of them could compare.
It's a bit more expensive but I would come back there without any doubt.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank dandanx
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Definitely best resort I've ever stayed so far! Polite staff, great food and good casinos. Beautiful pool! Rooms are amazing! Our suite had a great view of the main strip. You will never go wrong with The Wynn :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank erodrig
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed at Wynn for two nights in mid February, and I'm definitely going back. I got a room at the 30th floor (3063) overlooking The Strip with amazing views over the surrounding areas and the mountains in the distance. If you could get a high floor it's definitely worth the upgrade. The room was spacious and well appointed with an amazing king size bed and a large, nice restroom. Staff were very polite and professional, catering to all of my needs. Room service was always provided within 30 minutes.

I didn't get to use all the amenities and services at the hotel, but their nightclub XS was a lot of fun. We ended up at an Avicii gig and had the time of our lives. On our last day we paid the extra 15$ to dodge the wait line for the sunday brunch buffet and this is recommended -- great food without standing in line for it -- something we never do. All my international mail was posted for me as a complimentary service, although I don't think this is the norm. Either way, it's those little extra touches provided by a great staff that makes a hotel stand out.

Room Tip: Get a high floor. It's worth it.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends