“Paradise view”

Ranked #5 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Oslo, Norway
“Paradise view”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed at Wynn for two nights in mid February, and I'm definitely going back. I got a room at the 30th floor (3063) overlooking The Strip with amazing views over the surrounding areas and the mountains in the distance. If you could get a high floor it's definitely worth the upgrade. The room was spacious and well appointed with an amazing king size bed and a large, nice restroom. Staff were very polite and professional, catering to all of my needs. Room service was always provided within 30 minutes.

I didn't get to use all the amenities and services at the hotel, but their nightclub XS was a lot of fun. We ended up at an Avicii gig and had the time of our lives. On our last day we paid the extra 15$ to dodge the wait line for the sunday brunch buffet and this is recommended -- great food without standing in line for it -- something we never do. All my international mail was posted for me as a complimentary service, although I don't think this is the norm. Either way, it's those little extra touches provided by a great staff that makes a hotel stand out.

Room Tip: Get a high floor. It's worth it.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,431)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed at the Wynn in 2010, and found it characterless, and staff indifferent. I just completed a 7 day stay and found that the Wynn/Encome has really progressed - the staff are far more attentive, the casino is full, and the accomodations are 10/10

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the golf course have a great view of the Encore and of the golf course BUT you wi...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank guru4travel
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The Wynn hotel what can you not like about this amazing hotel.
It is luxury personified,from the moment you arrive at the hotel and walk into the exquisite surroundings that greet you... it is spotlessly clean does not have the usual smoky smell that most of the Las Vegas hotels have!
How they manage that? I don't know but they do !
Check in is fast and efficient check out is exactly the same, just on the ball professional staff .
Steve Wynn is all about service and he has it down to a fine art.
The Bedrooms are just made for comfort the beds are especially comfortable and the views are
spectacular which ever room you are in.
Do I like the Wynn? most definitely love it .luxurious ,top class hotel in my opinion   One of the top hotels in Las Vegas .love it ..!

Room Tip: They are all good !
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Marion439
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Have stayed before, room showing wear. Not 5star. Food and drinks very expensive. Entire first floor of casino too smoky for me, need smokefree gambling area. Will probably choose another hotel for next stay. Room price okay, but make up for it with everything else.

Room Tip: Highest floor you can get for great view
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed February 14, 2013

From arrival to departure the Wynn experience was terrific. Our room on the 55th floor -not a suite- was spacious and comfortable. The view of the strip awesome. The decor and attention to detail through out the property is signature Steve Wynn and gorgeous. His love of art is expressed in wall paper, color selections and architectural details that create an ambiance that is most pleasing.
From the reservation desk to security and staff in the restaurants people tried to make our experience excellent. We felt we stepped away from the world for a few days and were suspended in time with luxury and pampering. Great fun.

Room Tip: We had a choice of a view of the strip or the golf course. Who wouldn't choose the fabulous Las...
1 Thank NVBetsy
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed February 14, 2013

La Creme' of Sin City! The room was top notch! The food was fab, in particular at "Lake Side".
The slots not so hot. Will stay here again. The staff was well trained and were all personable.
Right across the street from the best shopping in Las Vegas1

Room Tip: Ask for the country club view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank tepeve
Houston
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I come to Vegas a lot, and dont mind paying to stay in a top end hotel, but if i am paying top $, I expect a nice room! I had not stayed at the Wynn before, but had stayed at Mr Wynn's earlier hotels, and was most impressed by Bellagio and so had high expectations of Wynn. I particularly wanted a high floor, non smoking Strip view corner suite, and figured that the only way to be 100% sure that I was getting what i desired would be to book it dirrectly with Wynn, whether or not that was the cheapest way to do it, and thats what I did. I was VERY insistent about the high floor Strip view and was looking very forward to this aspect. When I booked, my request was confirmed by Wynn and I had to subsequently amend my booking and again my request was confirmed. Being of a cautious nature, 24 hours before arrival I rang again to check and yes, I was assured a high floor Stip facing corner suite, as promised. On arrival last Fri evening there was the inevitable 15-20 minute wait in a line to check in and as I checked in I asked (to be sure) that this was a high floor, corner Strip facing suite, and was advised that it was a "part Strip/ part golf course" view - Well, check the photos and you decide - my view was the Encore, the construction site where the Stardust used to be, part of the golf course and the convention center. I should have rejected the room, but that would have involved going back down 54 floors and queuing up again and after a 10 hour flight I just wanted to get to bed, and my partner didnt want me to make a fuss. The room itself lacked any "wow" factor, and the bathroom was in need of a make-over, the towels were "scratchy" not fluffy, and the shower was very ordinary, and IMHO these days you would expect better, even in much lower star hotels. If I am honest, however, the rest of the facilities at Wynn were excellent, the restaurants, service and staff were all 10 out of 10, but the room issue bugged me.

2 Thank evelyninhouston