Wynn Las Vegas
$153
$127
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$140
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
$145
$103
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$160
$97
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$229
$183
$19
19,920 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardbeautiful hoteltower suitefloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper daytreasure islandcasino floorresort feemandalay baytableaulasvegas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Have stayed before, room showing wear. Not 5star. Food and drinks very expensive. Entire first floor of casino too smoky for me, need smokefree gambling area. Will probably choose another hotel for next stay. Room price okay, but make up for it with everything else.

Room Tip: Highest floor you can get for great view
Reviewed February 14, 2013

From arrival to departure the Wynn experience was terrific. Our room on the 55th floor -not a suite- was spacious and comfortable. The view of the strip awesome. The decor and attention to detail through out the property is signature Steve Wynn and gorgeous. His love of art is expressed in wall paper, color selections and architectural details that create an ambiance that is most pleasing.
From the reservation desk to security and staff in the restaurants people tried to make our experience excellent. We felt we stepped away from the world for a few days and were suspended in time with luxury and pampering. Great fun.

Room Tip: We had a choice of a view of the strip or the golf course. Who wouldn't choose the fabulous Las Vegas strip. It did not disappoint at the 55th floor.
1  Thank NVBetsy
Reviewed February 14, 2013

La Creme' of Sin City! The room was top notch! The food was fab, in particular at "Lake Side".
The slots not so hot. Will stay here again. The staff was well trained and were all personable.
Right across the street from the best shopping in Las Vegas1

Room Tip: Ask for the country club view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank tepeve
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I come to Vegas a lot, and dont mind paying to stay in a top end hotel, but if i am paying top $, I expect a nice room! I had not stayed at the Wynn before, but had stayed at Mr Wynn's earlier hotels, and was most impressed by Bellagio and so had high expectations of Wynn. I particularly wanted a high floor, non smoking Strip view corner suite, and figured that the only way to be 100% sure that I was getting what i desired would be to book it dirrectly with Wynn, whether or not that was the cheapest way to do it, and thats what I did. I was VERY insistent about the high floor Strip view and was looking very forward to this aspect. When I booked, my request was confirmed by Wynn and I had to subsequently amend my booking and again my request was confirmed. Being of a cautious nature, 24 hours before arrival I rang again to check and yes, I was assured a high floor Stip facing corner suite, as promised. On arrival last Fri evening there was the inevitable 15-20 minute wait in a line to check in and as I checked in I asked (to be sure) that this was a high floor, corner Strip facing suite, and was advised that it was a "part Strip/ part golf course" view - Well, check the photos and you decide - my view was the Encore, the construction site where the Stardust used to be, part of the golf course and the convention center. I should have rejected the room, but that would have involved going back down 54 floors and queuing up again and after a 10 hour flight I just wanted to get to bed, and my partner didnt want me to make a fuss. The room itself lacked any "wow" factor, and the bathroom was in need of a make-over, the towels were "scratchy" not fluffy, and the shower was very ordinary, and IMHO these days you would expect better, even in much lower star hotels. If I am honest, however, the rest of the facilities at Wynn were excellent, the restaurants, service and staff were all 10 out of 10, but the room issue bugged me.

2  Thank evelyninhouston
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The Wynn has failed to disappoint - excellent restaurants, food, service, gorgeous facility. After 5 or 6 stays I'm always discovering something new and unnoticed. Sure, you'll pay a bit more but we all know you get what you pay for. And here you get the utmost attention to detail.

My first and only complaint was the Saturday night DJ had cranked it a little too loud - the oomp oomp of the base reverberated 20 floors up until 4AM but not enough to destroy my opinion that this is the best hotel in Vegas.

Room Tip: Request the lower room numbers which are located farther from the sound of the club.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family