“Once again - Perfect.”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The Wynn has failed to disappoint - excellent restaurants, food, service, gorgeous facility. After 5 or 6 stays I'm always discovering something new and unnoticed. Sure, you'll pay a bit more but we all know you get what you pay for. And here you get the utmost attention to detail.

My first and only complaint was the Saturday night DJ had cranked it a little too loud - the oomp oomp of the base reverberated 20 floors up until 4AM but not enough to destroy my opinion that this is the best hotel in Vegas.

Room Tip: Request the lower room numbers which are located farther from the sound of the club.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JLATL
Write a ReviewReviews (19,364)

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I go to Vegas once a year at least for work and we have gotten into the habit of staying at the Venetian which I love. So this time when my husband book the Wynn I was a little disappointed. However, I was immediately impressed!! Beautiful room that had the most luxurious comfortable bed I have ever had in any hotel. It was quiet and clean and really leaving nothing that I could complain about.

Great hotel and will go back again!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2013

What a gorgeous hotel. Impeccably clean and the rooms are big. Be prepared to get raked over the coals for anything your purchase in the hotel. Very friendly staff. Plenty of shopping on site. Not many options for the gamble that is not a high roller.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dtmtowson
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was absolutely blown away by the lobby of this hotel. The hotel was decorated for chinese New year and the decor left me very impressed. In walking thru the hotel the decor is one of the best decorated hotels I have seen. The subtle changes in furniture and art are just wonderful.

Great job!

we do an extended stay in vegas and tend to stay at an apartment, but if in town for a few nights will look to check out staying at the Wynn.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is our third stay at the wynn tower suites. Absolutely my favorite room I have every stayed in. So classy, clean and stylish. The Wynn experience makes vegas palatable! We are there for business every year and I would not stay anywhere else. The spa and the gym are fantastic. Restaurants are first class as it the staff. If you are going to vegas this is the place to stay for some sanity:)

Room Tip: the tower suites are the greatest
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cjr1010
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was a die hard Bellagio guest until we switched over to the Wynn this trip. It is a wondeerful casino/hotel with the best staff and amenities. I could go on for paragraphs, but try it for yourself you will not be disappointed. 5,000 positive 5 Star reviews from trip advisor tell the whole story.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Nice spatious rooms, incredible breakfast buffet, well equiped gym (not incl. In price). Only minus is that wifi is not included for free, annoying. Casino very nice with a good poker room. Restaurants we tried were good

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
The Strip
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection
Vdara Hotel & Spa
#14 of 265 in Las Vegas

Been to Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wynn Las Vegas

Address: 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1967
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > The Strip
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
#2 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
#4 Luxury Hotel in Las Vegas
#4 Spa Hotel in Las Vegas
#5 Romantic Hotel in Las Vegas
#12 Business Hotel in Las Vegas
Price Range: $225 - $802 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Wynn Las Vegas 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelPower, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas