26 people are viewing this hotel
Algotels
$212
Fully refundable before Thu, Mar 7
27,443 results
All reviews sw steakhouse beautiful hotel other hotels tower suite floor to ceiling windows fashion show mall strip view per day casino floor resort fee vegas tableau las alexa luxury nightclub gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2013

great food great service this is worth a visit, take all my friends here when they visit , very consistant, good times.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Las Vegas is the most exciting and entertaining city in the world. Nowhere else can you find a city that has all the travel amenities that only a complete resort destination can offer: luxurious casino hotels, fine dining, wonderful live entertainment and state-of-the art convention and trade show facilities.Wynn is one of the top hotels.excellent rooms amentiies and 5* award accomodation. rooms with panoramic views of Las Vegas strip and Wynn Golf courses , luxurious amenities and oversized marble bath with separate shower and flat screen TV. Private work station with high speed Wireless Internet access, cordless phone and fax machine.
Breakfast was great i think was one of the best buffet with 16 live action cooking stations.
Food & Beverage options huge with Fine, Casual, Contemporary & Vegan dining options.
Dinner in Bartollota is very good and Mizumi restaurant is excellent . don't miss to have lunch in Tableau and to try lots of american choices . The Spa in Encore perfect with signature massages & treatments tailored made to you. Fitness center with Cyber treadmills. Shopping and entertainment is expensive though but worth to spend. Only in Wynn 16 unique shops. don't miss "O" Cirque du Soleil show))have fun and gambling clever!

Room tip: At the Wynn Tower Suites, you will enjoy an exclusive arrival and check-in, and private pools. Villa and corner suites features panoramic views of the Wynn Golf Course and balconies allowing for outdoor dining.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank D1706
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My fiancee and I recently stayed at the Wynn Hotel. There were both pros and cons, so I'm listing both and you can decide.

Pros
1. Luxurious property...for the holidays the hotel was decorated beautifully, with a wonderful fragrence as soon as you walked in the doors.
2. Outstanding room (25th floor), great bedding (I'm a stickler for linens and pillows), had a seating area and a table and chairs with a desk as well. I did not hear any noise (as others did) from other parts of the hotel. I never even heard the venilation system in the room (which was wonderful cause that typically keeps me awake, so I was pleased).
3. Bathroom to die for (double, separate vanities, plenty of room for your own tolietries, a tub for two, rainfall shower and the toliet closet. It couldn't be better!
4. Courteous and attentive service
5. Excellent Buffet (we went for dinner, it was marvelous)
6. Connects directly to Encore (for more gambling, shopping or eating).
7. HIgh End Shopping (but make sure to bring your Platium card). Not many shoppers purusing in these shops for sure.
8. People watching was fun (but it always is in Vegas). I must share that you can easily identify the "escorts" after nightfall, but we had fun picking then out of the crowd.

Cons
1. Nothing but high end shopping (were we on Rodeo Drive?)
2. Restaurants: pricey, some good, some ok. We had breakfast in our room one day and it was over $100. We got smart and went to the Peppermill Cafe and Hashbrowns A-Go-Go (both excellent and much less expensive (for breakfast).
3. The $25 a day "resort" charge was overkill. You are spending a pretty penny to stay there, come on, Steve Wynn, do you really need the extra money???
4. No coffeemaker in the room...What? Are you kidding me?? So you are forced to go a restaurant on site and pay $6-7 for a cup of coffee and believe me, it's not Starbucks! I ended up walking across the pedway to Starbucks for my morning cup...that was annoying.
5. Keep you hands out of the refrigerator, you can't afford it and you will be charged if you place anything in there, so be careful!
6. Where are the movie channels on the TV? Just wondering, no HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, nada. I guess the expectation is you aren't in your room, but we had one early night after being gone all day and couldn't find a movie channel anywhere.
7. You are at the far end of the strip...plan on bringing comfortable walking shoes (Ladies, don't try to look cute, it's too far of a walk). I exercise regularly and this was taxing!

I have to say I enjoyed the stay, but we decided next visit to stay closer in the heart of the strip.
Of course, we gambled and lost more than we won, so now we are being invited back for another visit. We may possibly consider it if they waive the 'resort fee' and get me a coffeemaker. :-)

Room tip: Don't be afraid to ask for an upgrade to a higher floor, we did and were accomodated
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This was my second stay on this property, stayed at The Encore previously. This ranks up there with the finest hotels in the country. Everything is first class on this property, I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Vegas. Every aspect of this place is beautiful from the grounds, lobby, casino and the rooms themselves.

Date of stay: January 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Henry S
Reviewed January 14, 2013

During our August quick-trip to Vegas, I had it on good authority from someone at home that the Up Parasol, Down Parasol Lounge at the Wynn was an amazing place to have a beverage, relax and enjoy 'the show' - lights, water, music, and around you a constant, lazy movement of beautiful Fortuny style (or real Fortuny?) light shades and fixtures. We took their advice and although we were not quick enough to get seating before this hourly delight started, we watched from the balcony above and thought it was wonderful. If we had more time, we would definitely get to the lounge (which is actually downstairs on the patio inside the Wynn) in time for seats. The lovely 'parasols' can also be viewed from the associated lounge on the upper floor. I might add that they had the most amazing and tasty cocktails I had while in Vegas, and the service was great. I guess my only note of consternation is that the hotels and lounges down in Vegas still allow smoking, so we did have to move once to avoid someone whose cigarette smoke was fogging up my contacts and causing my allergies to let me know they were not amused. But, I highly recommend this lounge at the Wynn. Cheers!

Date of stay: August 2012