“wynn hotel las vegas fabulous hotel”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed December 2, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Write a ReviewReviews (19,019)

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Third time at the Wynn Tower Suites - love it, love it, love it. This "hotel within a hotel" is an oasis of calm and elegance in the crazy but thrilling Las Vegas strip. The suites have been renovated, or more accurately have metamorphed into their latest incarnation of sumptuous, modern yet classic, and thoroughly Wynn "Vegas" luxury. Staff top notch: unobtrusive yet observant and incredibly responsive. We had an initial reservation at the Encore Suites, but early on in our trip switched back to our historical fave. I like to review based upon the classification of a property - the Wynn Tower Suites are a 5 star hotel, with 5 star pricing - thus must fulfill the highest expectations. My Grade: 5 stars for 5 stars.

Room Tip: We like the golf course view, quiet and peaceful in sight and sound.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2012

So many places not enough time...we ate at 5-6 diff places & enjoyed all. Seafood outstanding. Cannot wait to go back

1  Thank Vinny_Vegaz
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Spent a great 3 days at Wynn. 40th floor with fantastic view of Strip. Restaurants were awesome as was food. Need to go back soon. Loved the sports book, easy winners. Pools were awesome. Will go back for sure.

Room Tip: Ask for the 40th floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vinny_Vegaz
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here the week after Black Friday. The hotels are beautifully decorated for the holidays, and this also happened to be NASCAR week. The rooms are beautiful and everything is very nice other than the price. Everything here costs a small fortune. I play craps and I must say the dealers are the best I have ever played with. The hotel attracts a lot of stars and we saw plenty but mostly NASCAR drivers. I'm not a big fan of the sport but I have paid attention to it over the years and know many of the personalities from catching highlights on ESPN. I'm less of a fan now after the way I witnessed some of them behave and interact with normal people. I personally took issue with Tony Stewart asking my girlfriend to give him 10% of her winnings for a picture. He did have a great roll and we won a lot of cash, but it was insignificant compared to his plunders off the public which he snubs. All of the food at the resort is awesome but again very expensive. I had a great time and looking forward to seeing La Reve tonight, I'm sure if you are fortunate enough to have lots of money, you will enjoy this Resort.......

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank DocSnott
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

In every aspect from the unexpected touches, like the unique ceiling treatments to the stunning guest rooms. The best however is the air quality- even though there is smoking the air filter system is unsurpassed on the strip- including the Bellagio. The staff could not be more attentive and engaging making this simply the only choice for a Las Vegas stay.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank lou k
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We stayed at the Wynn with our one year old. The staff was extremely rude. When I pulled into vallet (I was admittedly in the wrong lane because the signs were confusing) the taxi bell man opened my passenger door and yelled at me. He closed my door, but left it slightly ajar and said to the vallet "will you deal with this woman, she's got issues" and rolled his eyes. The man's attitude was extremely rude. I made a complaint to the front desk, who assured me something would be done and they did nothing. The room was nice, with new furnishings and high-tech room controls. If you are looking for a pitched black room, however, this is not the place for you. There are at least 3 room control panels in the room with bright background lights. There is no way to turn these off so I used towels and stacked up luggage to hide/cover the light panels to get a dark room. They gave us a big baby crib with baby shampoo etc and there is no charge for the crib, which was nice. We had an unfortunate experience of having a loud couple ajacent to our room. From 3-4am they were screaming and throwing things at each other. I called the front desk 3 times. They sent security twice but it continued. I wanted to call the police after awhile. Finally around 4:15am it stopped but they were smoking in the room, and we could smell the smoke in our room (we are in a non-smoking) room. There is a dress code at most of the restaurants which seems at odds with the level of service (or lack there of) with the rest of the clientele. The buffet was over priced for the quality of food. Many of the dishes they served were simply indelible. Go to the Bellagio or mirage for a better buffet for the same or less money. There is no regular restaurant here where you can get a normal breakfast, you have to walk to the encore for normal breakfast food or go to the buffet here. The hotel is large and the layout is confusing. After I complained to the hotel manager about the noise and service, he reluctantly offered me a free hotel night stay for our next trip to Las Vegas, but I didn't take it because I would not stay here again if you paid me. Next time I will stay at the Bellagio (which we have never had a bad experience at).

Room Tip: Strip view has a better view but its loud because it faces the TI which has fireworks and pirate sho...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family