“best service in town”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I've stayed at most of the best hotels in Vegas, and The Wynn is right up there at the top. The rooms are spacious, service is superb, and restaurant selections are excellent. Noise levels are pleasantly low in the casino.

There are newer reviews for Wynn Las Vegas

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The Wynn remains our favorite hotel in Vegas--service is great and it seems much more peaceful (for LV). The view from our room on the 56th floor was amazing. Having a cocktail at night by the Lake of Dreams is always interesting.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Having stayed at the Aria, Bellagio and Venetian (as well as other less-great places) on the Strip over the years, I was blown away by the Wynn Las Vegas. Rooms are huge, tasteful and comfortable. The golf course-facing rooms are even better than the Strip-facing rooms. And the service, from start to finish, is Ritz Carlton/Four Seasons quality. Very attentive. Very knowledgeable. Very impressed. Stayed on the 60th floor, which was incredible. Oh, and of course the best breakfast buffet around. (Use Amex or other codes to get breakfast included.)

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have had to cancel my reservations here twice but third time was the charm. I was made to feel special at check in and all during my stay. The young man at check in warned me about the noise in the corner room and offered to move me to a different room but I decided to give it a try. Brian even called the next day to see how my stay was going and once again offered to move if the music was too loud. Wow,what follow up service. The view was breathtaking. The front window faced Treasure Island,Mirage and Palazzo. The other window faced Encore,Trump and a bankrupt property. Next time I will probably get a panoramic view instead of a panoramic corner. Noise was not bad until Sunday morning about 3:00 am. They were right about the noise,but they did warn me. Overall this a beautiful property and they did make me feel special and took good care of me. I am not wealthy but they made feel that way. Thank You!!!

Room Tip: Try the Panoramic view instead of the corner if you want a more quiet room at night.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband received an email offer which offered a very good price, discount if paid in advance and buffets included. We had a panoramic view on the 50th floor. Large room - which was spotless. LOVED the bathroom. Soaking tub for 2, separate shower with incredible water pressure. Loved the scent of the soap, shampoo, etc. Room had a small sofa and coffee table, desk with chair, and table with two chairs. Plenty of places to sit and relax --- but the bed, ahhhhh, the bed. Wonderful mattress, great linens, scrumptious pillows. Push the button to open the curtains and the breathtaking view of the strip and mountains. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Cannot wait to get back to this property!

Room Tip: High floor with a strip view -- cannot beat it!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Nice hotel and what you would expect. But La Cave is amazing this was my favorite restaurant. SW has some of the most incredible food I have ever eaten. The Garth Brooks show was the prefect end to a truly pleasurable trip.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We booked a vacation to Vegas as a couples holiday before our baby is born in February. We wanted to see some shows and dine out at nice restaurants and relax by the pool.

We had a room on the 59th floor with a view of the strip. Our check-in was fantastic - some well trained front desk agents made the process both friendly and smooth. The hotel and surrounds were very well presented and perfectly clean. We loved the fresh flowers in the main lobby area! The staff at the hotel were all fantastic - and very friendly! We had top-notch service from everyone we encountered.

We loved our meal at Bartolottas! The chocolate banana dessert is a must-have! You won't regret it!

The only thing I have to say is the smoking in the casino is pretty awful for someone that's a non-smoker. We don't gamble but just walking around the hotel you are confronted with the smell of smoke no matter where you go. As soon as you open the door from your room and enter the hallways it is noticeable. Which is such a shame. Being pregnant I may be extra sensitive to this - however my husband noticed it felt worse than on previous stays. If you're a smoker - I'm sure this wont worry you. But if you are a non-smoker I would consider if this would impact your stay. For example even browsing the gift stores off the casino area, eating in the little cafes alongside the casino area were both noticeably smokey.

All things considered ... Thank you for a great say Wynn ... It would be wonderful if you made one of your properties (either Wynn or Encore) smoke free. Or at a minimum worked out a way to greatly improve the ventilation and change of air.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business