“Did not want to leave the Salon Suite!”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Orange, California
“Did not want to leave the Salon Suite!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

During August we stayed in a Salone Suite at the Wynn Tower Suites. I had booked the Parlor Suite using AMEX platinum, and was upgraded to the Salon!

The Tower Suites have a separate lobby and elevators. It's a "hotel within a hotel". Felt more exclusive. There is a private pool (small, but there is quick access to the larger main pool).

The Salone Suite is almost 2,000 square feet. Huge living room, dining area, massage room (which my kids LOVED to play in), guest powder room, enormous separate bedroom and a huge bathroom. It's extremely comfortable. Too much space? NOT!!!

Tower Suites has much quicker service than does the Wynn in general. Room service orders, housekeeping requests, etc are fast! We were treated very well, and did not want to leave!!!

Room service is delicious with quick and efficient service. Got breakfast credit with the AMEX card so we ordered in every day. Pricey, sure! Family time around breakfast...priceless! There are so many dining venues in general. My wife loves Wazuzu.

The location is fairly central, across the street from Fashion Show Mall and Venetian/Palazzo.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank OCRad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,447)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
SPRINGFIELD
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I've spent the last three nights at the Wynn while attending a conference on the property, and have been delighted by every detail. The service, amenities, accomodations, and property are impeccable. From my 56th floor room (standard king) I have an incredible view of the strip and the mountains beyond. My room is quiet, extremely well appointed, and comfortable in every way. The food everywhere on property - from the conference to Allegro to the Cafe - has been outstanding. I only wish my spouse was here to enjoy this trip with me. I'll look for every opportunity to return again.

Room Tip: Choose an upper floor if available - 40+ - for a fantastic view of the entire Las Vegas area
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was thoroughly impressed with my recent two-night stay at the Wynn. I found the service to be excellent, the design and finish to be top notch, and the rooms to be well thought out, nicely appointed and very comfortable.

Caveats/observations:
-no, it isn't cheap and it quite large - you don't get the deeply personal experience of a small, vitiate hotel but the place is huge, they do service 'at scale' better than anywhere else I have stayed in Vegas. As to the price - there is some truth to the adage "you get what you pay for"
-I didn't really eat in the hotel - no point of view
-Tryst is stunning
-most of the dealers were fun and engaging
-I would actually give the nod to the Cosmopolitan in terms of rooms but their service is so bad - no comparison
-I had no issues with noise - but I think my room (facing Trump) was on the side away from the outdoor club. The pool night club is a neat idea but it comes at a real cost....

I would absolutely go back.

Niwot, Colorado
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My stay here was business related, to meet with a foreign guest that was staying in the Wynn Towers. The rooms are very nice with huge picture windows, good beds and good climate control. I stayed at the 53rd floor and if it were just for the rooms, I would rate the Hotel excellent. Here are the points that made me rate it average:
1. No bell service; 2. Lobby and Casino is a smokers, including cigars, paradise and you have to walk through the casino to get to your room elevator. 3. No outdoor tables in the garden or around the pool to sit and conduct business. Expensive cabana's are available for rent. 4. Plenty of restaurants but they are generally over priced and though good, not outstanding. 5. I had a gentleman's pedicure that came to $145 with paraffin treatment and tip, which did not even come close to the $40 pedicure I get in Houston and Boulder at my regular nail shops.

I can't speak to the shows, since I did not have time to see any. Overall, if you are a smoking gambler, this is likely great. You can have a $40+ brunch, including Mimosas, sparkling wine and Bloody Marys in the Buffet Restaurant that offers a large variety of choices and the food is refreshed frequently. The Breakfast in the Tableau ran us $114.00 for two without any alcoholic drinks. The food was good and the breakfast choices unique but it is hard to justify the expense.

This non-gambler will not be back unless business absolutely requires it.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room facing the golf course on a high floor to avoid the noise from clubs
1 Thank Daniel G
Clearfield PA
Reviewed November 13, 2012

What can I say that hasn't already been said. The Wynn is fantastic. It's a beautiful hotel, very accomadating we we loved our stay there!

Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We just stayed at the Wynn for our Anniversary and I must say that the hotel itself is amazing. It is beautiful, clean, and has very spacious rooms. The bed was so comfortable, it had a great view of the strip, the bathrooms are huge, and having a remote control for the blinds and all the lighting was a nice touch. The hotel also has some really great restaurants to choose from which was nice. The cons would be the noise level from the club below (could hear even on the 51st floor) until well past 3am, the strong smell of smoke in the casino/common areas (which was surprising considering lower star rated hotels have much better smoke eaters), and the location on the strip was not the greatest. To go to some of our favorite gambling spots in the center of the strip was a $20 cab ride one way. The valet also took over 20 min to get our vehicle which was slightly frustrating. Overall, the pros far outweighed the cons. We were also impressed that the front desk sent us chocolates for our Anniversary (that were to die for by the way) until we realized that they charged us $25.00 for them. In my opinion that is unacceptable, I shouldn't have to pay for something that the hotel decided to order. I was able to call and get the charge removed but it defeats the nice gesture.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was staying elsewhere in Vegas, but spent a half day looking around this amazing hotel. The waterfall at the entrance is just a "teaser" - it gets better. There are loverly eateries around the water feature and pretty gardens off the casino area with fairy lights around the trees. The shopping complex is worth a visit to check out the breathtaking window displays - top notch. The hotel even has its own golf course.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family