“Oh my . .” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Isle of Thanet, United Kingdom
“Oh my . .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Well, this trip wasn't my idea but went for my birthday. Wasn't sure which hotel to choose, so plumped for the BEST! I can't fault it, full stop. Amazing hotel, our room was on the 30th floor overlooking the golf course where the sun rose in the mornings, it was breathtaking! This place oozes opulence, excitement, chic, fun, it has the lot. Of course we visited a lot of the other hotels on the Strip and this was the BEST by a mile. The staff on the casino floor were friendly and helpful seeing as I'm a bit of a gambling novice. Had a meal in the Country Club one evening, it was to die for, and the Buffet, well, beyond amazing. If you ever get the chance, GO!!!

Room Tip: I'm sure they are all just perfect!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dee12321

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,365)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Winchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stayed here for the first three nights of our honeymoon in June 2012. From the moment we walked into the hotel we knew it was like nothing else we'd ever experienced before.

The decoration and manner in the hotel were a cut above, fresh flowers everywhere, staff waiting to help.

There was a short delay at check in, but that's to be expected with such a popular hotel. We were soon in our room with an amazing view out over the golf course and pools.

The rooms are unbelievable. The decor, cleanliness and facilities are just the top range for everything. The massive bed was comfortable, the sheets and bedding were perfect. Everything was controlled from a central remote console - temperature, lights, the curtains etc...brilliant. Both bathrooms in our suite were finished to an incredibly high standard.

Breakfast and the restaurants in general were just perfect. Plenty of food, attentive and friendly staff at all times. Very polished operation.

The pools were well kept with - again - friendly and attentive staff. The pool area we had access to from the suites was never too full and there was always room. The other pools with the outdoor casino etc did get a little crowded at times, but again it's a Vegas casino so you expect that.

The gaming areas were great - we're not big gamblers but we found a table without much pressure and enjoyed a couple of hours of fun!

In short everything is taken care of for you. Everything is polished and runs very, very smoothly. The only tip we'll give - take plenty of cash, because the cocktails are so good you'll be on them every night!! The stay was expensive but we knew what we were getting into and planned for it.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, rooms facing the golf course don't look out over the strip and you get to...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

We just stayed at the Wynn last weekend for my birthday. I have never been to Vegas because I am less of a 'big hotel' kind of person and more of a boutique hotel in wine country type of person. I thought I would give it a shot because I heard the food was amazing.
I have always wanted to stay at the Wynn because I heard their food options (i.e. Vegan/Gluten Free) were incredible and it was. Anyways, when we arrived at 11am on a Saturday morning the line for check-in was SO long...it turned me off at first because I wasn't accustomed to it but there was a bar nearby and once I had my champagne it wasn't so bad. They gave us a room on the top floor where we could see the sign and it was amazing! We stay at the Ritz often and this room was on par, if not better because it was bigger and had a better shower/tub. (we stayed in the deluxe panoramic room). So the room was gorgeous, the grounds were gorgeous. The pool area was nice but they have to accommodate so many people...it wasn't 'stunning' (but i am from the bahamas and have seen a lot of nice pools! so hard to compare). When we wanted to have lunch at one of the restaurants by the pool there was a long line...which turned me off again but we were directed to another amazing restaurant at the Encore which was perfect (food was great).
We then did some shopping at Caesars and the Venetian (i was thankful we were staying at the Wynn...amazing to see but a little 'much' for my taste). Happy to be back at the Wynn, I used their salon for an updo (i think Kristina? was her name) - she did exactly the photo I asked and I got free champagne :) Then we happily went to La Cave for dinner...and it blew our mind...we shared a wine tasting recommended by Kate their sommelier for each course we ordered and it was phenomenal!!! the food...the wine...best birthday dinner ever!
I highly recommend this place for it's service and quality in everything...I will definitely go back!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank katmahmood
Aventura, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

hands down the most elegant, beautiful and upscale hotel on the strip. Decorated incredibly nicely. People are very helpful and accommodating. Outdoor pool is nicely heated and ginormnous! Just a perfect place to go in Vegas.

Room Tip: sister hotel is the encore whose spa is even nicer
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Amazing hotel. It is huge and breathtaking because of its size and scale. Rooms are excellent - get a view overlooking the golf course and go high if you can - 60 stories high and 2,700 rooms this is a massive hotel and takes time to get around the place. Cool swimming pool, great restaurants and massive casino. It has it"s own theatre and Ferrari dealership. It is a whole world under one roof with a great shopping mall opposite the hotel. In a word ....mega !

Room Tip: High and suggest the view from the back of the hotel overlooking the country club.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Madmagic1
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Amazing hotel - lovely beds and bedding. La reve show the best show I've ever seen - been twice now . The buffet breakfast is good but not as good a the new one at cesars palace.
Loved the little pitza and chocolate cafe visit on a night not expensive and sit outside by waterfalls.

• Stayed October 2012
Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Bottom line: we frequently travel to LV and will not stay anywhere else. The Wynn is one of the best hotels I have ever experienced. We look forward to each and every stay. It is about time I write a review!

When we began traveling to LV, we would stay at different hotels as part of the fun. Well, we moved our way over to the Wynn and have never strayed. We absolutely love it here and have no desire to stay anywhere else. Steve Wynn’s properties are simply magnificent. The rooms, the restaurants, the architecture, the grounds… the list goes on. His attention to detail is greatly noticeable throughout your entire experience at the Wynn (including Encore). The staff treats everyone with the utmost professionalism and will make you feel like royalty. We have actually become friends with the concierge at the Tower Suites (William)….he remembers us at every visit and always goes above and beyond. Speaking of the Tower Suites- we stumbled upon the Tower Suites on our first stay and we were hooked. We always book a Parlor Suite and just take it all in. The Tower Suites include many perks: separate lobby, private entrance, access to a private pool, waived resort fee, complimentary breakfast or lunch at Tableu, private concierge (William!) to name just a few. I cannot say enough about the actual suite- it is phenomenal! Spacious and elegant with great views- we enjoy it so much we are reluctant to spend time away from it!

And the restaurants…… I would rate each nothing less than 5 stars. We have been to each and every one over the years and they are all fabulous but of course I have my favorites. We always make a point to dine at Lakeside- request an outdoor table and enjoy the show…trust me on this one. The SW also sits on “The Lake” and is equally as nice- probably a tad more upscale on the inside. What works for me is that Steve Wynn is (or was) a vegan. Because of this, EVERY restaurant has a separate menu with vegan options. And for all you vegans out there- I am not talking about a veggie burger or the usual “vegan” fare. Steve Wynn consulted with a vegan sous chef so there are options that will astound you. As a vegan- to even have options is a major feat! Plus, you have the ability to experience each restaurant and I encourage you to do so. Non vegans: do not hesitate…my husband is a carnivore and still says these were the best meals he has ever had (and we live very close to NYC so we are accustomed good restaurants).

I can go on and on – the shopping, the entertainment (go see Le Reve), spa/salon, fitness center. Again everything is top notch; you get my point. Please feel free to message me for specific details. I would highly recommend either of the Wynn properties for a first class experience in LV. Be forewarned: once you arrive you may never find a reason to leave!

Room Tip: Splurge on the Tower Suite
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple