“Beautiful Property,Great for Casino Hotel....”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The Wynn is a great property...Beautiful, not nearly as crowded feel during the day. I do not like to stay at the " pedestrian" hotels in the middle of the strip, where there is alot of in and out foot traffic. This hotel "fit the bill" in comparison to others in Las Vegas. I gave my rating on a comparison to others in Las Vegas only. A Negative: I really object to the fact that in any casino hotel that I have stayed, there is no coffee service in room. The distance between any room and a cafe in a casino is huge and people that want coffee first thing in the morning will have a problem with this!

Yes, you are " nickled and dimed " for any additional service, water, opening the room refridgerator for more than 60 seconds, etc., but as much as I have seen in Vegas, this is usual in most resort- casino hotels.

Make sure you request staying on a high floor not directly over pool "club" if you want quiet at late night (except Tuesdays, which are "dark"). Even on 52nd floor, I could hear the sound from the club. The A/C is great as we were there during a heat wave. It was 108 one night at 9:30 P.M.

The Parasol lounge is nice. The Cafe has nice little snack or small lunch offerings, with some healthy choices and coffee drinks (as well as not so healthy choices in the bakery department, but VERY delicious!). Pool area is huge and very comfortable.

Nice place to stay for a pleasure trip to Vegas!

Room Tip: High Floor, overlooking the Golf Course, but not directly over Pool, for quieter night.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Fjeldbar
Write a ReviewReviews (18,701)

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We stayed at the Wynn for the first time while we were in Las Vegas and I must say it was great. We have stayed at many different hotels in Vegas but the Wynn is in a class of there own. If you want a great place to stay and the rooms were so nice this is a place for you. I would not post this if I really did not feel the Wynn was a class A hotel.

Room Tip: We booked through Southwest Vacations and found the best deal for this vacation. Also the Wynn does...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Anna9179
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I was surprised to find this hotel so pleasant. Everyone was kind and very service oriented; ready to help in any way. We got there a bit early and immediately held our bags and asked if we needed anything (since our flight was a late one they also kept our bags until departure time). The room was comfortable. I did love that we were walking distance to everywhere as well as many great restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Madison J
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Should have left, when we checked in. The clerk at checkin was insulting asking if the credit card would cover $4000.00 for our stay which was 14 days. I should have known at this point I was going to have a problem with the bill, but the worst of it was the room, it looks beautiful, but we got bit in the room. I first thought maybe it was the sheets because I was so itchy, so I didn't say anything to my husband. A couple of days later he got bit on his leg which was bleeding profusely. Of course, he did not say anything, I finally moved yo the couch, when he fell asleep. But then I found bite marks on my ankles and my stomach. Very uncomfortable. We did not change rooms because we did not say anything to each other to spoil our vacation. Went to 2 doctors when i came home. They prescribed several medications. From what I understand hard to tell the difference from flea bits to bed bugs. I called and told them the room number. Security wrote a report. Then 2 days later someone called back from guest claims "very cold " might as well have talked to a robot,and said the room was checked by an independent firm, and there was no infestation. Hard to believe when we still have remnants of bite marks on us. A day or two before we were leaving I saw one of the workers going in with a large exterminating canister which I assumed it was bug spray. Like the doctor said anyone can bring in any kind of infestation. In my many stays in Vegas this was by far the worst.In a 5 star hotel you don't expect this. They charged $8.00 for a bottle of Fugi water which we never took from the mini bar. But I am tired of calling them The bill they printed up when we left, doesn't match what they put on our charge card. No wonder why they ask if you have enough amount of credit to pay the bill. Glad Macy's was across the street n the Fashion Mall. Nothing in the hotel as far as activities. Was never so happy to get home.

Room Tip: Check out your room thoroughly. Go to Mandalay Bay.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank pinchers15
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We recently stayed at the Wynn for 5 nights in a resort deluxe room.We had stayed at the Palazzo (at the Venetian) for the three days prior. We arrived early and were delighted that there was a room available for early check in. The foyer is gorgeous as is the room and hotel restaurants and pools. I recommend Red 8 Asian cuisine. It was probably the best I've eaten. Also the buffet is amazing (don't be deterred by the long queue, it moves quickly). The pool area lovely and plenty of sun lounges so you don't have to get there super early. Our room was on the 23rd floor with lovely views, huge bathroom and very comfortable beds. My only complaint would be the noise from the nightclub. Being so high up I would have thought we wouldn't hear it but it is very loud. Not sure how they could fix this. Would definitely stay here again next time.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Enormous rooms, aweosme pools, amazing restaurants!

Everything was perfect!

Room Tip: Try to get front view rooms!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Felipe A
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I think we probably spoiled ourselves stay at the Wynn for our first trip to Vegas. We took a cab from the airport to throttle (about $30) and checked in right away, thre was no line and we got two bottles of cold water.

We were on the 27th floor with a view of the strip. Loved the automatic drapes and sheers opening and there was a control on our night table for light control and privacy button. The room was gorgeous with Picasso paintings everywhere. We got 2 free waters on our nightstands. The bathroom was huge. We didn't hear the club noise, but could see the fireworks and explosions from the sirens of ti show at treasure island.

The resort is huge, we ate at the zoozacrackers for breakfast and the buffet for dinner. Both were very good. The pool is great! I loved swimming under the bridges and there was Lots of options for sun and shade. There is also bottled water in the gym and fresh fruit.

Overall this was a great hotel, would definitely come back!

Room Tip: We faced the strip looking at treasure island and didn't hear club noise but saw fireworks from...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple