“Another excellent meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was here a couple nights ago for dinner. The place was the most crowded that I have ever seen. haha, I got the next to the last parking spot all the way in the back of the parking lot. After we got in there were groups of 15 and 20 waiting for a table. Fortunately there was just the two of us so we only had to wait about 10 minutes. I had #17-chili relleno, pork and green chili verde burrito and rice and beans. It comes with fideo soup as well. And I started the meal with margarita. My wife had a chili relleno and a shredded beef taco with rice and beans. Everything was as good as always. My wife did mention that the beef in her taco had a strange flavor to it. I tried it and couldn't figure out the spice. We asked the waiter and he said it was ground bay leaf. Ah, ok, never heard of that in a taco meat before. Anyway, we've eaten here several times and will always return in the future.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (323)

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Really enjoyed my food here. The portions are very large. The service is very fast and the food comes out hot and enjoyable. A little more on the pricey side. But fully worth the price for everything you receive.
They even make their own tortillas. Yummy.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

This is by far the best Mexican restaurant and I know a few in different states
The food taste super hyper great
The beer is super cold
And the service is even better
The price is not expensive
$80 x 4 people including 2 beers and extra side

The location is also great with plenty of parking

Reviewed November 30, 2019 via mobile

Lindo Michoacan had great reviews so we had to try it. They lived up to our expectations handsomely! Saturday evening was very busy but we were seated right away, and immediately served with chips and delicious salsa and bean dip. We had delicious homemade guacamole made at our table, there is no fresher than that. There was a man with keyboards serenading the crowd with Latino music, and the atmosphere was alive with excitement. We tried a couple of house special chicken entrees, the sauces were terrific and presentation was super. Homemade tortillas are rare find. As good as anything we have had in LA. Moderate prices. Excellent all around. Recommend.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Bryce K
Reviewed November 14, 2019 via mobile

I loved this place the food the people the service was excellent the ambiance was beautiful I highly recommend this place to everybody

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Original Lindo Michoacan? Share your experiences!