Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from $172.99
from $84.99
from $139.99
8,377 results
All reviews story line martial arts moving stage fight scenes vertical stage cirque du special effects favorite cirque show amazing acrobatics pre show jaw dropping entire show great seats box office front row storyline performers
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

In two words, don’t go. The show is overrated; probably need to get the hype going to get people to come so they can recoup how much they’ve spent on the moving stage.
This is what we saw: We paid over $120 a ticket to see shadow hand puppets segment that lasted nearly 10 minutes (it was really, really stupid), baton twirling and fake cheesy martial arts. The storyline was so boring that my friend and I almost fell asleep. The moving stage was interesting, and that is the only reason I would give the show a 2-star.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 15, 2020

The shows are becoming very similar. This was one of the more "boring" of the shows I've seen. The shows all seem to have the same acrobatics; just different choreography. The music varies, and that's what makes each unique.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2020

This was our first of any Cirque du Soleil shows, but for the same reason we did a lot of research before going to Vegas about all of them and found that this was the most recommended.
At the moment you get to the entrance of the theatre you start to feel the atmosphere changing, the personnel taking the tickets really live their characters, while waiting in your seats the ambient and the scenario are already doing a fire and light show, I don’t want to be a spoiler so I won’t talk about the story, the only thing I will say is that the show is one of the Best shows there is, and the technology involved is impressive as well as the acrobatics and stunts made by the performers.

You can’t miss this magical experiance.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank FJPonzio
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Amazing! Beautiful acrobatics and costumes, with interesting music that was like a mix of Asian and irish sounding mysticality. Movements were so smooth and believable even when performed vertically. And you can’t go wrong with fire arrows.
There were less “cirque tricks” than I was accustomed to from other shows I’d seen (not in Vegas). It was refreshing and did not just feel like another cirque show with different theme. I didn’t care for the “mother” character in the story. She was the only one making “talking sounds” which i found overdone and annoying rather than comical.
It’s not really martial arts heavy, more dance-like fake fighting moves. If you’re expecting Kung fu theater or crouching tiger hidden dragon, you may be disappointed. Kind of a missed opportunity on cirques part in my opinion, but I still would positively recommend this show.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2020

This was a great story and a thrilling show to watch. The actors appeared on the side balconies and moving stage made for lots of action and feeling as if the audience was part of the performance. The talent and production that goes into this show is well worth the price of admisison. Once of the best Cirque shows in Vegas.

Date of experience: May 2019