“Amazing”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$99.99*
and up
KÀ™ by Cirque du Soleil® at the MGM Grand Hotel...
Ranked #24 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Amazing amazing amazing that's all I can say .. It was awe inspiring !!! There was nothing I didn't like about this show and although expensive it was worth it !! If you stay in the MGM you get a good discount too.

1  Thank GLORIFLOWER
Write a ReviewReviews (7,385)

Reviewed April 2, 2013

No matter what you think of other Cirque du Soleil shows, this one is different in a very good way. It's very hard to describe but you can't leave unimpressed with the enormous, moving, colorful set and amazing acrobats. Think China meets Cirque. We sat in row 5, and I wouldn't want to be any closer because the set covers 3 sides of the theater. The technical wizardry is spell-binding because so much of the set moves and the actors climb and fall (all planned -don't worry) in 3 dimensions. While there is a thin plot, the overall impact is just WOW. I think the show is suitable for pre-teens on up. Younger kids may take the magical, amazing staging for granted. Bottom line: I wouldn't miss this show!

1  Thank HappyTrails399
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I would give this show a 6 out of 10. It was my first CDS show and was impressed but wished I went to see O. There apparently is a story line but the four of us had no idea what it was. There is a lot of action and it was amazing how they did some things. There is not a bad seat in the house but if you are wanting to see the expressions on their faces etc, get a closer seat. Show is 1.5 hours long.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I read some of the negative reviews that were posted for this show and I can't figure out what they were watching. I've seen multiple Cirque du Soleil shows:"Totem" in San Diego, "RED" in Dubai, "O", "Mystère" and KA in Vegas and hands down it was the BEST from them all. What set it apart from all the others was it had a storyline. It wasn't just people doing flips and crazy stunts, it had a good storyline, amazing and colorful moving stages. "O" was the second best show. Its was good, not great. No storyline, but amazing water aquatics and stunts, but what was up with the coffin rolling across the stage with a wanna-be Grimm Reaper or the guy engulfed in flames? Just had things added to it that didn't make sense. Sadly, "Mystère" was a show I had high expectations and I was kind of disappointed. Nonetheless, if you're in Vegas having trouble deciding which show to see . . . it's not even close . . . go see KA.

1  Thank Andres T
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Firstly, there isn't a bad seat in the house. The one's that come to $77 at the back are fine, there really isn't a bad seat in the house in the this small theatre.

Enjoyed the show but didn't think it was as mind blowing as we expected and were told to expect by people we had met in Vegas. The staging in the KA theatre is very impressive, was just a little something missing for me. The acrobatics were good but don't think it was taken to the next level like Cirque so often do.

Been to KA - Cirque du Soleil? Share your experiences!