“Never booking with them again”
Review of Showtime Tours

Showtime Tours
Ranked #202 of 234 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Showtime Tours, Las Vegas’ premier transportation company, was started in 1998 as a sightseeing tour company. The following year, Showtime earned the authority to provide shared-ride airport shuttle service at McCarran Airport, serving all major Strip and Downtown resort properties. A motor coach fleet replacement in 2007 prompted the addition of charter service both in-town and over-the-road.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We booked this company for an airport shuttle. Worst move.
We arrived in Vegas at 11.15pm only to be picked up by a driver who was desperate for tips but with no service. We know tipping happens in the U.S and we would've done it on our own terms. The man dropped us off at our hotel, opened the back of his van and took ONE bag off, out of two, and pointed to the sign on his door that read "drive gratuity appreciated" and said "you got 2 bucks?" We were so shocked at his desperation and rudeness. He had only drove us to our destination, which is what he is paid to do and tips are APPRECIATED not mandatory. He didn't help with our bags or anything, didn't engage in conversation, we felt like saying: "tip? what for!"

We ended up giving him his precious 2 dollars and even wished him a good night. He said nothing.
Pathetic, lousy and horrible customer service. We are never booking this company again. We had more friendliness and helpful information off a Somalian immigrant taxi driver who spoke broken English.

Thanks for your awesome 15 min drive from the airport Showtime. Would have rather walked.

There are newer reviews for Showtime Tours

Reviewed February 12, 2014

It was okay however, it was a bit bumpy in spots ( probably the crappy American highway system though more than the vehicle and the driver!). The driver was friendly and helpful and if I had to, I would travel this way again from the airport to our hotel again in the future ( we stayed at the Golden Nugget- ended up being the last stop for that night).

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We arrived at Las Vegas airport and exited to the spot where a grey haired man sat with his stand for showtime. He was yelling at us for having too much luggage. There were 5 of us and had 5 suitcases!!!! He was highly abusive and was so disgustingly rude to my 62 year old mother on a walking stick. He then proceeded to yell at the nice girl from the airport that helped us.

SHUT THIS ROGUE COMPANY DOWN !!! So whoever this staff member was working on the 7 Jan 2014 at 4.00 pm with the Grey hair....you are a disgrace to Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I booked round trip transportation at Phoenix Airport while I was on my layover for my fiance and myself. We finally arrived at Las Vegas Airport, I show the Johnson in the email confirmation that I was sent. He told me to go ahead and get on the bus that was waiting. What's on the bus driver told us that he could not accept the email confirmation. He stated that people have done that before but hadn't actually paid. He told me I would need to print out the confirmation (now mind you we are on the bus not sure where he thought I was going to print this from). I explained to him that the gentleman outside saw the confirmation and told us that we could get on he told me he couldn't take that. I find it hard to believe in 2014 that if someone books a reservation for 3 hours prior but there's no way to track that. So I got off of the bus went back over with the driver and he told the driver that he could take it was okay. Once back on the bus for the second time the driver instructor at my fiance and I we needed to write down the information. I told him I was quite confused as to why I needed to write it down he stated that he needed to make sure that the trip documented. Again I asked him what happened to the verification of my payment I am quite sure that you receive payment. He's again stated I needed to write it down. I wrote it down so that we can get to the hotel. The day before we were supposed to depart I contacted dispatched to arrange a payment pick up. The only did answer the phone was quite rude as I was explaining to her the dilemma that we experience on our trip to the hotel. She stated to me that they have to have the confirmation sheet again I ask what was the point of paying online and im sending me an email stating to show this to the driver. She didn't answer the question just say that I needed to get the confirmation number to the driver. I ask to speak to the dispatch manager and she too was rude stating that I would need to write down the confirmation number that the email that was sent by them would not suffice as proof that I had actually paid.I went ahead and scheduled the pickup. The driver that pick us up that morning was quite pleasant and very nice. However next trip to Vegas we will not be using this service. In the technology age of 2014 if you're able to book something online and receive an email confirmation from the company I'm not quite sure why I still have to write down a confirmation number. This company is not in the business of customer service

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Can pre-pay / schedule pickup from airport to your hotel from their website. Can be considerably cheaper than a cab and accommodate large group or just a few. They run 24x7 from airport but must schedule return trip. Can book a one-way trip or round trip. Perfect door to door!

1  Thank CinCin2Go