“Don't use this company!”
Review of Showtime Tours

Showtime Tours
Ranked #211 of 244 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As of September 30, 2017, Showtime Tours is ceasing operations and transportation will now be fulfilled by Bell Trans of Las Vegas.
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were in Vegas Sept. 15-19, 2013. This shuttle service was included in our package with The Palazzo Hotel. Upon arriving at the airport, we were told where to find Show Time's desk, inside the airport. When we arrived at the desk, at 10:30 p.m., no one was there. There was a lady who had just arrived at the desk beside their's and she told us they were outside. We found them a few minutes later after going back and forth. The guy there told us to go and stand in a line and wait for the shuttle. When one arrived a few minutes later, there was only room for about 15 people so on they board. The driver never said a word to the rest of us standing there, probably another 15 or so and took off. The temperature was well over 90 degrees and there we stood. We waited between an hour to an hour and a half for another shuttle to show up from this company. No apology from the driver. By midnight, we finally arrived to The Palazzo.
When we went to depart, 6 days later, we were told by Show Time to be outside waiting and we would be picked up at 8:25 p.m.. Well, again, we waited, other shuttles came and went and finally they arrived. A half hour late, again. The driver was the same one we had days before and he said he was late because dispatch didn't give him the right time for pickup. He said the
dispatcher was the worst, always giving wrong instructions. He seemed annoyed at her and when he could on the freeway, tramped down the gas pedal and was driving erratically.
If this company is included in your package, try and get it changed or pay the extra and go with someone else as they are the absolute worst. We are not hard people to please, at all, but we have never had this type of experience in Vegas and that was our 5th time there. You'd think they would have known how many people were coming in on the last flight of the night and had enough shuttles there to serve everyone and not have to wait in that heat. Very poorly organized! Never again.

1  Thank dazey337

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had pre-purchased shuttle tickets to and from the airport and this company did not provide the services paid for. I pre-purchased a round-trip shuttle ticket from McCarren airport to the Monte Carlo Hotel in Las Vegas. When I gave the driver (on September 22, 2013) the printed receipt I was instructed to give him, he took it and then told me that it was not valid. I then tried to show him my email confirmation, which he also did not accept. I then had to pay $8 cash, for which I received no change, for my ride to the hotel. After three days of calling and emailing Showtime Tours, I finally received an email from a Carol Sloat, which stated that she refunded me $6 and that I just needed to show the driver the email from her to get a ride to the airport on September 26. I was the first person in line on that day with a confirmed reservation. The driver of van 2062 would not even look at the email. When I asked him to call his dispatcher, he said no and that I would have to call. As I was calling, he let 17 people onto the coach. When I got someone from accounting on the phone, they told me give him the phone. He refused but finally gave in when I told him it was accounting. He told them that he was already full because 8 more people were ahead of me in line. After talking for another couple minutes, on my phone, he handed it back to me and continued to load other people's bags. The person on the other end had hung up when I went to ask what had happened. I then decided to get onto another coach that was offering rides for $7 cash. When I was sitting on the other coach, the Showtime driver came and yelled into the bus to ask me what I was doing. I have no idea what this was supposed to accomplish, as he made it crystal clear that I was not to get a ride.

2  Thank devildog320
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I recommend you stay away from this shuttle service. We required transportation from the airport to TI. We paid $7.50 per seat. We waited more than an 1 hour and 30 minutes to board the bus. In my opinion, there were not enough busses headed to the strip. Once on, the driver could not fit all the luggage and had to reorganize. He had to figure out our destinations, who had round trip or one was tickets and then give all the details for calling for pick up times. It would have simpler if he did this when he took our luggage but whatever. Then we were off, like a heard of turtles. The driver really gassed the bus when there were openings and charged threw the traffic. We made it, but at one point I was ready to get out and call a cab. It took over 2 hours to arrive at TI. It is a 12 minute drive when we drove ourselves in a rental car.

Save yourselves the headache. Spend the $$ and get a taxis or rental car!

2  Thank Mellie2013
Reviewed September 8, 2013

They were disorganized and late for pick up to airport. Several other folks waiting too! Had to take cab so that I wouldn't miss my flight. MGM refunded me the fare. Take cab for faster service or if not, be prepared to wait.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The cashier at the booth was RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!!!! The cashier's name was Tammy- she "gladly" gave me her name. Since my husband was on a business trip I had to purchase my round trip shuttle (airport to hotel) ticket separately and I asked for one ticket. She said since we were at the window together we had to purchase two tickets. Once she understood that I only wanted one ticket, I then asked her how much the total purchase cost would be- she replied "can't you read?" and pointed to the window that listed the prices. Tammy then refused to wait on me. She told me to go to the next window. She did not have to "put up with attitude." I have never been treated so rudely just for asking a question. We took our business to Bell Shuttle. Don't waste your time waiting in line for the Showtime shuttle. Can I give this company a big ZERO?- one dot is too good of a rating.