“The worst service ever!”
Review of Showtime Tours

Showtime Tours
Ranked #208 of 240 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As of September 30, 2017, Showtime Tours is ceasing operations and transportation will now be fulfilled by Bell Trans of Las Vegas.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I recommend you stay away from this shuttle service. We required transportation from the airport to TI. We paid $7.50 per seat. We waited more than an 1 hour and 30 minutes to board the bus. In my opinion, there were not enough busses headed to the strip. Once on, the driver could not fit all the luggage and had to reorganize. He had to figure out our destinations, who had round trip or one was tickets and then give all the details for calling for pick up times. It would have simpler if he did this when he took our luggage but whatever. Then we were off, like a heard of turtles. The driver really gassed the bus when there were openings and charged threw the traffic. We made it, but at one point I was ready to get out and call a cab. It took over 2 hours to arrive at TI. It is a 12 minute drive when we drove ourselves in a rental car.

Save yourselves the headache. Spend the $$ and get a taxis or rental car!

2  Thank Mellie2013

Reviewed September 8, 2013

They were disorganized and late for pick up to airport. Several other folks waiting too! Had to take cab so that I wouldn't miss my flight. MGM refunded me the fare. Take cab for faster service or if not, be prepared to wait.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The cashier at the booth was RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!!!! The cashier's name was Tammy- she "gladly" gave me her name. Since my husband was on a business trip I had to purchase my round trip shuttle (airport to hotel) ticket separately and I asked for one ticket. She said since we were at the window together we had to purchase two tickets. Once she understood that I only wanted one ticket, I then asked her how much the total purchase cost would be- she replied "can't you read?" and pointed to the window that listed the prices. Tammy then refused to wait on me. She told me to go to the next window. She did not have to "put up with attitude." I have never been treated so rudely just for asking a question. We took our business to Bell Shuttle. Don't waste your time waiting in line for the Showtime shuttle. Can I give this company a big ZERO?- one dot is too good of a rating.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Queued for 20 minutes on the first of August in the hot afternoon heat to buy a ticket. Was like standing in a fan oven. Bought two tickets to Travelodge Center Strip. Ticket seller didn't recognise the hotel name but had it listed under another name albeit at the same address as on the hotel reservation that I showed her. Was then told to wait in another queue. Waited for over 30 minutes and was then a big scrum to get the shuttle. No room for us. Waited 10 more minutes, get shuttle, driver asks which hotel as he doesn't recognise it. He then asks two other drivers for directions. This is our fist visit to Vegas, we just have the reservation form with an address. 5 mins later we are dropped at the Travelodge. As we get off it doesn't feel right, it doesn't feel as if we are on the strip but the driver is unloading our bags. I pick my bag up, help the wife with hers then turn round to ask the driver if this is the right place, he has gone, I go down the outside of the bus but he sprints off, door open, but him and the bus are gone. Turns out he has dropped us at the Airport Travelodge. Reception there says we are not the first this has happened to. Not even reached a casino yet but already ripped off by Showtime.
$15 down the drain and a taxi fare on top to get to right hotel. BUT we do learn that a cab from the centre strip to the airport is only $20 and no waiting in hot queues for ages. If you are going to hotels on the Strip do not use a shuttle. Pay $20 for a taxi. No long waits, no scrums, no visiting other people's or incorrect hotels, just a short pleasant ride to your hotel. It's a no brainer. We have used taxis on two subsequent occasions from the airport to the Center Strip Travelodge. It's beats the crooks at Showtime everytime,

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I already paid for my bus pass, but since I didn't have a printout they made me wait in line for 15 minutes with the people who didn't have tickets. The round trip to purchase at the airport was also cheaper than if you prepay - makes no sense. The lady who waited on me was extremely rude, and made me feel stupid for not printing my ticket. Oh yeah there was also at least a half hour wait to even get a shuttle. I would rather have paid an extra $40 for a cab.

1  Thank Dubblea84

Been to Showtime Tours? Share your experiences!