“Rude, Unprofessional, and did say Rude! Just Awful.....”
Review of Showtime Tours

Showtime Tours
Ranked #206 of 239 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As of September 30, 2017, Showtime Tours is ceasing operations and transportation will now be fulfilled by Bell Trans of Las Vegas.
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was the first time I visited Las Vegas, and I took my 11year old alone for the experience. I prepaid for our shuttle to and from the hotel. But I still had to stand in a long line to get boarding pass and the attendant at the window was very unfriendly and you could tell she didn't like her job. She everyone the wrong bus stop to stand at. The bus driver we had from the airport was very nice, and I wish I remembered his name. On the way back to the airport, the bus was late, and they scheduled like 30 people to be picked up at the same times, but there was only one bus there.
A very rude driver named Nick was there, and he asked for everyone's passes, so I gave him mine and he said I need 1 for each person, but the lady only gave me 1. I was missing the one for my 11 year old. I tried to explain to him she only gave me 1 pass and that I could show him what I paid online for 2 passengers. He told me all he wanted to see was my boarding pass or I needed to pay him again. Told me he doesn’t know what happened when I first came because he wasn't there and was probably fishing. Said if I didn't want to pay again I had to get off the bus. I asked can we handle this back at the airport, he told me no, because when we get there he don't know where I will go.
Please keep in mind he was speaking to me like this in front of the other passenger and my 11 year old, like I had a tail hanging behind me.
I keep calling the office and could not get anyone on the phone for a good while. I finally had to take another bus and pay again for my child, before I could reach someone at the company. The lady from the company apologized and said she would speak to the driver and send me a refund in the mail.
All I can say is never again will I use Showtime Shuttle anywhere. I may could had purchased my shuttle when we arrived anyway. There are many other shuttle services to choice from anyway.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We usually take a taxi but we have done a "ride share" shuttle many years ago and thought we would do it again. What a MISTAKE, next time we will pay the extra few bucks and take a taxi. We had pre-paid rt tickets that I purchased online. We waited in the heat, with the bus exhaustion fumes choking us to death for over 20 minutes. Then it took almost an hour to get us to the Flamingo hotel, the cherry on top was to be dropped off on the back street of the Flamingo and having to walk in the scorching heat with luggage in tow to the lobby. I'm glad it was just my hubby and I traveling. It would have been really bad for those that are elderly, traveling with small children or with a lot of luggage. Not a great way to start your vacation. We decided to use a taxi for our return to airport and worth every penny. I did not care that I had already pre-paid this company to get us back to the airport, there was NO WAY I was going to go through that again.

I'm pretty sure the Flamingo is responsible for designating the drop off/pick up location for shuttles to their property, but either way the wait time alone was enough to say NEVER AGAIN.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Sends a bus with different name no showtime on it. Even the bell boys said how were they to know. They called showtime said they would send another 25 minutes no show called again the person said they did'nt know anything about it. We decided with the bell men to take a taxi. The taxi was there right away. $13. I called after getting home. The lady said she would check it out and call me the next day no call. Called them again yesterday left my info no return call. This is a scam to me.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I purchased vouchers ahead of time online. We had appointment times set. We waited at the airport to get to the hotel and the shuttle finally got there. Upon return and Showtime left without us. In the many times that we have used it, we've had to wait. I cannot tolerate that they only waited 3 minutes and took off, but it's okay for us to wait 30 minutes for them to show up. Don't use Showtime, use a cab, it is only a couple of dollars more and up to five people can ride in the cab. It is cheaper to go by cab if you have more than one person in your party.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Drivers got us everywhere we needed to be ontime and were friendly. Please tip them. Showtime set it all up for us so it worked well.