“Misleading and very poor service.”
Review of Showtime Tours

Showtime Tours
Ranked #229 of 258 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As of September 30, 2017, Showtime Tours is ceasing operations and transportation will now be fulfilled by Bell Trans of Las Vegas.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Airport shuttle, conveniently located just outside baggage claim LAS. Our 11:55 shuttle arrived at 12:35, very sullen service at all levels. Don't bother!

1  Thank Ebeekeeper

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

getting service on the phone took a ridiculous amount of time and our pick up to get back to the airport was over a half hour late.

1  Thank ncsurf3r
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Upon arrival at Las Vegas airport, we waited over 30 minutes for Showtime shuttle to show up. That shuttle filled up, and we had to wait another 30 minutes for the next shuttle to show up. While we waited, it was a 97 degree day in Las Vegas, and we had to wait under cover in the middle of the Las Vegas airport parking garage, taking in gas and diesel fumes from 100 other taxis/buses/shuttles/etc. in an area that is not well ventilated. We were both sick from fumes by the time we got to our hotel, approximately two hours after our flight landed

Upon leaving hotel, shuttle was supposed to pick us up at 1:15. When shuttle came at 1:15, driver said she was doing drops off only. Refused to pick us up. Called Showtime, spent over 20 minutes on hold before talking to someone live. Got the same driver at 2:15 and she did pick us up. However, she was in training, as we were told by employee behind her. This "trainee" was CLUELESS! She didn't even know the major hotels that were on the strip!! How can you be a shuttle driver whose job is to shuttle people to/from hotels and not even know the names of the hotels on the strip???! Besides not knowing the names of the hotels, it was apparent that she never even had driven a shuttle bus before!! How can a person like this be hired?? After running through the airport at full speed, we just made our flight with seconds to spare.

I don't care if taxis are more expensive, and you may even get overcharged. My life is more important a few dollars. And making my flight in time is very valuable to me.

1  Thank cabernet_sav
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Had the round trip airport shuttle with Showtime. Called several days before to schedule return to airport shuttle. Spoke with a nice woman on the phone who took my name, cell phone # and hotel - Signature Tower #1.
On day of our departure, after a 30 min wait, I called to check on status of our pick-up. The guy said that they did not know which Tower we were in so they could not send a shuttle. They not only were given our Tower # but also my phone number. No one bothered to try to reach us to find out which tower, so we had to wait for the next scheduled shuttle which was over an hour from our original pick-up time.
Luckily we made it to airport in time for our flight. I would not recommend Showtime - the dispatch team is obviously unorganized and you could risk missing your flight home.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Especially if you prepay. They arbitrarily cancelled our pickup time and didn't notify us. So we sat for 30 mins past when they were supposed to pick us up and finally called and found out they had cancelled our 8:30 pickup time and we should get other means of transportation to the airport or wait for the 9:30. We couldn't wait for the other pickup time or we would have missed our flight. I feel they have poor customer service. I'm trying to get my refund, but so far can't get anyone to call me back. So beware!!!

2  Thank OUMOM