“A Very Memorable Evening”

Piero's Italian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Piero's Italian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #201 of 4,850 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,308 helpful votes
“A Very Memorable Evening”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have liked Pia Zadora since I was young. So, she is why we came here.

Located on Paradise, a block off the strip, Piero's is right next to the Las Vegas Marriott...you can walk if you are staying there.
There is a small parking lot and they make you valet your car. Not necessary, but it's nice to have someone out there looking after the vehicles.
This is a very old school restaurant and lounge. The Monkey Room is upfront and there is a nice bar and that is where Pia plays, along with the band.
When we walked in, we did not expect the dining room(s) to be so large. There is another bar back in the dining area, as well. Almost every table was taken. We had a reservation so we got a lovely booth on the side where we could see all the action. A team of people will be waiting on you instead of one individual. Service was good all evening. The menu is large and most items are expensive...after all, this is just Italian food. We had 4 Stone Crabs to start with...they were $60.00...or $15.00 a piece. They were not served on ice, as they should be and the tasty sauce they came with was not cold either. They were not cracked properly so you had bits of shell to deal with. We have had them many, many times and the "ice cold" feature really make a big difference and also, the way they cut them. I would not get them there again.

Most pastas are in the $25.00 -$35.00 range. That quite a bit, I think. Nice bread basket arrives with butter. The entrees give you a house salad and it was delicious and large. The dressing was so good. My spouse had linquine with clams and oil. Kinda skimpy for $31.00. I ordered the puttanesca. It came out in a large "ball"(really). I have never had pasta served that way. Regardless, it was BAD...I sent it back. It was also fettucine noodles instead of zita or others. It was just fowl. They took it back with no problem but they still charged $12.00 for my salad. Martinis are $15.00 but VERY VERY good, probably the best I have ever had. House wine by the glass $12.00. No rushing you.

Pia plays on Thursday, Friday & Saturday at around 9:00pm. So, after you dine, go and see her show. There was a cover but no more. Get yourself a drink and sit back enjoy the show!
The night we went there were 2 others entertainers that also sang. One was Gary Anthony, who "does" Frank Sinatra songs. He was great! The pianist used to work for Frank too. Not too much of a personality though...kinda grouchy. The show usually lasts about 45 minutes but this night, it lasted about an hour and a half. OLD time entertainment that was fabulous.

All in all, we had a lovely time and the evening is one we will remember a long time.

Fort Worth, Texas, Usa
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Great Las Vegas vibe, superb service, crowded but yet quaint. The calamari was the best I have ever had and the Osso Bucco is a dining revelation, you must have it!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great food and Pia Zadora make Piero's número uno”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Inside of Pierro's, a classy, high end restaurant with delicious food, Pia Zadora opened a little club. When I was there, besides Pia Zadora and her band, who were fantastic, Rich Little came out of the crowd to perform, as did several other entertainers. We celebrated my Dad's 89th birthday there and it was an awesome evening all around. The vibe and energy in the room was really great. Plan on going back often myself and I recommend this place highly

London, United Kingdom
“Usually an excellent place to have a nice and enjoyable dinner”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We had been tens of time at Piero's Vegas and this time we went twice. The fist time was absolutely superb, we chose a super cabernet sauvignon wine and as starters we had bell roasted peppers, and the house salad followed by a veal chop and fantastic stone crabs that we could not get at the joe stone crab restaurant this evening. The second time we had as a starter the stuffed artichoke which was really very bad, the stone crabs and the sirloin steak which was too cooked and not very good!! We had so many good dinners at this place that we will go back again, unless we are again disappointed.. The service is outstanding.

1 Thank jmLondon845
Texas
“Sublime!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Piero's is a retro styled restaurant with entrees that you won't soon forget. We recently dined there with a party of 12. We were in town for the SEMA convention and made sure our reservations were in place well in advance so we could dine at Piero's. We were not disappointed with the service or the fare.

They put us in a very nice private dining room where we were able to relax and enjoy our meal to its fullest. Even with our large group, they paid close attention to our wants/needs and made the meal memorable.

I had carefully studied the menu before my plane ever left Dallas and was hoping to dine on Osso Bucco. It was sublime, melt in your mouth tender veal and a very generous portion.

I was introduced to the delicacy of bone marrow when I was a child when my mother often prepared round steak, little did I know it was such a delicacy and only served in the finest of restaurants!

I also enjoyed the insalata caprese, which had healthy portions of red and yellow heirloom tomatoes, layered with thick chunks of Buffalo mozzarella!

The flan dessert was the perfect ending to a perfect meal.

Piero's is off the strip, but that's what we like about it. Its within walking distance of the LVH and away from the noise and crowds of the strip. If you have ever attended and worked a trade show for several days, you know how you look forward to the end of the day when you have quiet, comfort and good food. Piero's fulfilled all our needs.

We were also treated to Zia Padora singing in the lounge the night we dined at Piero's. It was the perfect backdrop to a perfect dinner!

Thank you Piero's!