“Many Visits, Never Dissappointed”

Piero's Italian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Piero's Italian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #210 of 4,844 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Many Visits, Never Dissappointed”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

On busy Valentine's Day we decided to see if we could get a last minute reservation and were happy we did. We were told a 45 min wait time when I called from the car and we arrived, had a drink in the bar (which by the way are very generous pours), Dino has been there for sometime and were seated in a timely manner. Stone crab claws are great but a bit pricey, they served a shrimp cocktail with the largest shrimp I may have ever seen and full of flavor. The sea bass was on special (third time I have ordered it there) and was outstanding, they even did a different sauce/prep for me no problem at all. Service was good even though they were packed. They had a singer in the lounge which created a nice atmosphere to relax to. It is a bit pricey but as steakhouses in Vegas go you get the sides and salad included which you do not most other places. It is one of our go to places that is always reliable and old Vegas in style.

• Visited February 2013

Crossville, Tennessee
“Overall, a great experience...which is rare.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

First, my husband and are frequent business travelers who have high standards and are hard to impress at this point. I picked this place randomly, as a recent dinner at Ferraro's at their new location was disappointing. The place was a bit old looking outside and in (dark, mirrors, weird carpet), but sort of an "old Vegas" feel. We were early, so sat at the bar and met Bernie, an excellent bartender who allowed us to sample many different wines before committing to one. My husband also sampled some unique Bourbon (we live in KY.) We were escorted to a nice, corner table and I was amazed at the constant attention to every detail. The professional (white tuxedo jackets) dressed waiters were attentive, an understatement, and no matter who our waiter was, each one that passed our table made sure all was well and removed extra dishes, kept things tidy, and kept bringing hot bread and pouring wine. Our waiter was great--they all were!! I was amazed at the orchestration of customer service among all the waiters who constantly watched each table for the slightest need. It was like they were all in sync with one another. The meal was fantastic, my husband had veal parmesan, I had Osso Bucco. We had Tiramasu for dessert. The wine was a full-bodied red, Old Ghost. The whole night was fantastic, and despite the somewhat aged decor, with strange artwork of gorillas and chimpanzees, we were both impressed. Best dining experience I have had in many months, maybe years, and I eat out 4-5X a week. If it's good enough for Brad Pitt, Bob De Niro, Carey Grant, it's good enough for me!

• Visited February 2013
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“A great spot to take a customer for dinner”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is also one of my other stops during business trips to Vegas. It is on the expensive side of the coin as you will spend $100 plus per person pretty quickly, but it works for saying thank you to a customer. The food is good, although I've had a better steak at other places, but over all it was a tasty meal for all of us at the table.

Visited January 2013
San Diego, California
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I choose that restaurant because it was close to the show venue we will go that night. And I am very glad I did that. As usually, in Italian restaurant I ordered only one dish- Osso Bucco. In Piero's that dish was perfectly done. Taste was exactly how it supposed to be (in my opinion). Veal was tender and fettuccini was great also. Bread and salad were very fresh.
All food options were explained very well, waiters were always available to fulfill our requests.
I can recommend this place to real meat lovers and be advised, that dish is a special and not in the menu.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank i_marchak
Matawan, New Jersey
“Best food we had during trip”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Get off the strip, and eat where scenes from Casino were taped.
This place was built so the mob had descent Italian food.Better prices then the strip too!

Visited January 2013