Tripadvisor
Las Vegas
5,802 results
All reviews mandalay bay half bath house of blues powder room wave pool queen suite main bathroom wet bar lazy river mini bar south end of the strip living area floor to ceiling windows convention center m life four seasons an upgrade
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Our recent stay at your hotel was an abject disaster. The reasons for this are numerous in nature. First off, the entire hotel stunk of sewage due to a problem you were having at the hotel. Next same the inability to move to a room that had less of a smell easily. This was followed by morning meal at Dellas Kitchen where the power went out, and I was told my food would still be prepared. After waiting 45 minutes my server informed me that my food would be unable to made after all. The next morning I decided to avoid going to restaurant and opted from room service, only to have it take over an hour, and come to my room completely cold. Nothing like spending $80 for a cold meal! By then, I was tired of complaining.
After this experience, I will not recommend your hotel to anyone at this point. My entire stay should have been free! I will be posting all of this on TripAdvisor and Yelp.
Hope this helps.

2  Thank NicoleM1489
Reviewed January 21, 2020

It's like home. From the minute we walked through the doors and the picturesque stroll to the registration desk it always feels personal. Comfortable rooms, fast elevators, reasonable bar and a daily saying on the mirror opposite the elevators---just to keep perspective. Great property.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2020

ill keep this long story short. They had a known issue with some rooms only being able to get dangerously hot water in the shower and tubs. After being told it was fixed my wife was burnt and had shampoo stuck in her hair. Instead of looking to fix the problem the Manager pretty much told me to pound sand. Grateful i checked out and Caesars resorts took care of us. Ill never stay at the Delano again because of this. For someone that spends way to much money in Vegas you'd expect to get taken care of when you run into a issue like this. If you looking to have a good time in Vegas check out a Caesars properties they know how to treat there guest.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Room , lobby and entire hotel stank of sewage. There was obviously a problem as staff was running around with mops and buckets if you paid attention. They tried to mask it with scent but it just made it worse. Board of health should have shut them down. I can’t believe they let people check in

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank drusso2020
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Wife tried to book a suite for my birthday. Was told on the phone it was a two bedroom suite. It was two connected rooms. Couldn't even get ready in the room because if i closed the door the wife couldn't get back in. Door only has handle on one side. Customer service was rude 3 different people. made excuses said i should have looked online that it was my fault i booked on the phone last minute.

tub was clogged didn't drain. no hot water. water shut off three times during my wife's shower. room smelled and noise coming from the ceiling all night like a humming.

1  Thank F2349GMtony