Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
5,789 results
All reviews mandalay bay half bath house of blues powder room wave pool queen suite main bathroom wet bar lazy river mini bar south end of the strip living area floor to ceiling windows convention center m life four seasons an upgrade
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wife tried to book a suite for my birthday. Was told on the phone it was a two bedroom suite. It was two connected rooms. Couldn't even get ready in the room because if i closed the door the wife couldn't get back in. Door only has handle on one side. Customer service was rude 3 different people. made excuses said i should have looked online that it was my fault i booked on the phone last minute.

tub was clogged didn't drain. no hot water. water shut off three times during my wife's shower. room smelled and noise coming from the ceiling all night like a humming.

1  Thank F2349GMtony
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Receptionist at check in was in a bad mood. Didn't make eye contact. Just rushed me through. Not pleasant. My suite had no coffee table. Literally just an empty space next to the couch. All the other rooms on floor had one. Not sure why they would give me this room since it was January and I'm sure they had more space. Stains on carpet as well. Not what I remember

1  Thank BigElvis2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I won't stay here again as I have my pick of Mlife properties. I wanted to try this as I've been booking more suite hotels with no casinos.

Check in: No problems here. No line and quick service.

Room on the 7th floor facing the new stadium: Nice big room but no view. Asked to be moved due to it being right above the parking garage entrance and next to all the exhaust fans. Had to pay for an upgrade to get away from the noise. Also during all of this discovered no hot water from the 16th floor down. No compensation given for this.

Room on the 25th floor. Same room layout although this was on the end so we had panoramic windows and view. Beautiful view. Plumbing issues from the toilet not flushing, sinks filling up, making noise when using other parts of the suite. Hair was found in the robes so not sure if they are changed that often...

Both rooms you could also hear the airport quite frequently. I've never stayed this close to it and won't again.

Room Service: Ordered this for breakfast except the last day as the wait was estimated at 1.5 hours. Food was good and priced where room service usually is. No automatic tip which is nice.

Della's kitchen: Food for room service comes from here so we went down there on the last day due to the estimated room service wait. Food took way too long with other tables getting it before us. Finally served saying there was an issue with the omelette.... apologies from waiter and manager but no compensation. Icing on the cake was the charge for water which they don't disclose.

Store onsite doesn't have prices listed..... why???

So nice rooms but too noisy and issue laden for my liking.

Room tip: Get on a floor higher up to avoid the parking garage noise.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Normally the Delano is my favorite hotel on the strip. I love the way the rooms are set up and the spa is just amazing. However, there were some major issues during our recent stay. There was a broken pipe(s) that we’re leaking raw sewage on several floors. The smell was just awful. They had to close the gym and sewage was seeping out from a side door by the elevators on the ground floor. Raw sewage was dripping into garbage cans near the gym. You could smell the sewage all the way towards the sports book at Mandalay and even on floors unaffected closer to the elevators. We had to change rooms because the smell got so bad and it just got worse every day we were there. Our second room had a tv that did not have cable and several other broken or not working basic items. Clearly not the quality I have been use to for the Delano. The hotel was nice enough to comp 2 resort fees out of 4... but didn’t do enough to make me want to come back anytime soon. You may want to skip this one for awhile...

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Flip16
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There was obviously a pipe issue at the hotel. My room had horrible noises the entire night. Nothing that maintenance could fix. It was an engineering issue. There was also a distinct smell of sulfur in the lobby area. The rooms were very pretty and large. However, not being able to sleep the night before a large business convention was awful. The compensation I was offered was to take off the $30 resort fee. The room was $292 at a convention rate. I still paid over $550 for two nights. Not good for not being able to sleep. I am sure other people have better experiences. Being honest. Not good for me.

• Trip type: Traveled on business