“Great burger awesome onion rings”
Review of Burger Bar - CLOSED

Burger Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: The ultimate burger experience, incorporating the finest varieties of beef, buffalo, turkey, vegetarian and vegan products, a range of gourmet toppings and delicious buns, Burger Bar has a little bit of everything for the creative eater. Complete the experience with a Sweet Burger dessert or a handcrafted microbrew.
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Me and my friend shared a double cheeseburger, we asked for it to be cooked well done, otherwise she said it came a little pink in the middle. It was a great midnight snack. The burger was very juicy be prepared with the napkins in which they give you plenty, YUM YUM, The onion rings were fantastic, some of the best I had ever eaten. Awesome bonus is they accept Milfe rewards

Reviewed September 6, 2016

Chose the type of beef you want, the cheese, the bun, and any toppings- all first class. The servers are very helpfull, and there is a TV in every booth.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 6, 2016

We eat here every time we come to Las Vegas, if we have the time. I always get a chicken sandwich with pineapple rather than a burger and I can still remember the taste for months afterward. I end up craving this place more than any other I have ever eaten in anywhere in the world.

My only upset was when we went we always got a cheesecake dessert burger, which is a doughnut and the cheese is pineapple, etc. This year they had taken it off the menu and only offered the nuutella variety, which was very disappointing. Still a good place to eat though.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

I had a Caesar Salad with shrimp. $7.50 to add 4 very small shrimp. My husband had a burger. He said Wendy's is just as good. Little over the top with the bragging rights for some famous chef. He isn't cooking the food btw. Wait staff is great. A little too anxious to refill your drink though. Eventually, I just put my hand over the glass. My drink was never empty but really? That was a bit much.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

Visited here before a long night of gambling. Wide variety of burgers (making it hard to choose from) and then you option of adding other items on made it even more difficult to decide. When the food arrived it was just cooked to perfection, felt like a 5 star restaurant but only $10 for a burger and chips we couldn't quite believe it. Perfect for a quick fill up if you haven't got much time to stop and eat.

Date of visit: December 2015