“Excellent Service!”

Burger Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: The ultimate burger experience, incorporating the finest varieties of beef, buffalo, turkey, vegetarian and vegan products, a range of gourmet toppings and delicious buns, Burger Bar has a little bit of everything for the creative eater. Complete the experience with a Sweet Burger dessert or a handcrafted microbrew.
Reviewed July 22, 2016

Staying in Mandalay Bay to attend a conference. Just love Burger Bar! I took orders to go multiple times at the bar and had a drink while I waited for my order. Seriously, the bartenders are great! Bartender remembered my name from the very first night...you have to love that. Ryan (I think) is an asset to the business! As fate would have it, I started a diet the week before I got here (bummer). Got the grilled chicken sandwich multiple times, and the turkey burger...always without the roll, and they were great! Definitely delish! He made sure I had everything I could possibly need in my to-go bag.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Third or fourth time eating. Maybe I'm expecting to much from Hubert Keller? It's good. It just does not blow me away. Garlic Aioli fries was the best part.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

One word:delicious! I had the (build your own)Kobe burger. Huge burger& it tasted so good. Our appetizer was brought out with the meal by mistake. Even though we were OK with that, the manager was at our table within 2 min & gave us the appetizer for free. Great food& great, friendly service. You can't beat it. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I visited this restaurant after checking into our hotel. It was close and we were starving. There are lots of options on the menu to choose from when designing your own burger. I love the fact they had options such as the natural grass fed beef, buffalo, or lamb. There are also many options for sides such as fat fries, skinny fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, etc. The only downside is the cost. I ordered the hangover which was really tasty. They mixed this hangover sauce which is just thousand island dressing with chopped lettuce to make a slaw like topping. It was cooked well and tasted great but for $15 it was not a great value. To make your own burger the cost could easily range $ 18 to $24 which is why I chose one of the signature burgers. My daughter ordered the signature sliders which consisted of 3 different types of burgers. It cost about $16. Again delicious but not a great value.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

My first stop after arriving. Had the turkey burger. Was an alright burger, nothing to brag about. Waitress was good, clean atmosphere.