“Worth the money”

Burger Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: The ultimate burger experience, incorporating the finest varieties of beef, buffalo, turkey, vegetarian and vegan products, a range of gourmet toppings and delicious buns, Burger Bar has a little bit of everything for the creative eater. Complete the experience with a Sweet Burger dessert or a handcrafted microbrew.
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

One word:delicious! I had the (build your own)Kobe burger. Huge burger& it tasted so good. Our appetizer was brought out with the meal by mistake. Even though we were OK with that, the manager was at our table within 2 min & gave us the appetizer for free. Great food& great, friendly service. You can't beat it. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I visited this restaurant after checking into our hotel. It was close and we were starving. There are lots of options on the menu to choose from when designing your own burger. I love the fact they had options such as the natural grass fed beef, buffalo, or lamb. There are also many options for sides such as fat fries, skinny fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, etc. The only downside is the cost. I ordered the hangover which was really tasty. They mixed this hangover sauce which is just thousand island dressing with chopped lettuce to make a slaw like topping. It was cooked well and tasted great but for $15 it was not a great value. To make your own burger the cost could easily range $ 18 to $24 which is why I chose one of the signature burgers. My daughter ordered the signature sliders which consisted of 3 different types of burgers. It cost about $16. Again delicious but not a great value.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

My first stop after arriving. Had the turkey burger. Was an alright burger, nothing to brag about. Waitress was good, clean atmosphere.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

We went as a family (two kids) last night. We ordered build your burgers to sliders. The burgers were delivered as ordered, and we all enjoyed them. I ordered avacado on mine and I had to look for the tiny but I got. The rest of the burgers were good and no complaints about the other three. My wife ordered the 3 sliders, with three different types of meat, but they we undistinguishable in taste. They should provide a label for each burger, like they do when you order a flight of beer. The garlic fries were good, but the garlic dip was over the top garlic, making the dip to overpowering. We would go back, but this is still a burger and they have to do better to make it noteworthy.
I will also say the staff was outstanding, very friendly and attentive to our needs.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

I love the burgers here! My fave is the Bison burger with bacon on multigrain. Good flavor and well-sized. I usually get Sweet Potato Fries as a compliment. The alcohol shakes are quite superb too.