“Great Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Burger Bar

Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
Oklahoma
“Great Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Great food with excellent service. My wife had the Kobe burger, and I had the low carb burger. The meat was prepared perfectly with just the right amount of seasoning. We did not have any negative comments on this place, and will return on our next visit. The Burger Bar also had an unbelievable beer selection. I believe there was over 100 different beers on the menu. Great place!

• Korean first
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Very good burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I really enjoyed the burger here. It was perfectly medium, well seasoned and plenty of fries. Drinks were cold. Best place I ate in Mandalay Bay.

• Visited March 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Loved Burger Bar.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Ate here twice, once for dinner alone and was treated well by bar staff; other time had apps and drink with husband. Wings and sauces were great. Burger was VERY good. Cooked the way I asked and tasted like great beef. Saw chef Keller too which made me think he doesn't just slap his name on restaurants but takes an actual interest in how things are running.

Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Burgers, beers, dips.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stuffed. I'm the type of gal who loves food but I am small and can only eat so much. Here, I couldn't stop eating. I love that they have a handful of already built burgers but you also have the option to build your own. I went with the Hubert Keller Burger and it did not let me down. My friend had the veggie burger and was rather impressed! I got fries, she got sweet potatoe fries and we orderd 5 dipping sauces...that choice is what made this meal amazing. Truffle may, yes please. Chipolte Aioli, yup. Basil Aioli, uh huh. I think you get the point. Sample the dips, eat the burgers, wash it down with one of their many beers.

Visited January 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Kobe burger.... love it!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Who wants to build their perfect masterpiece burger.... from the bun to the beef & every fix'n you want on it! Staff is very entertaining at the bar top! Great lunch or casual dinner spot!

Visited July 2012