“Burgers, beers, dips.”
Review of Burger Bar

Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
Orlando, Florida
“Burgers, beers, dips.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stuffed. I'm the type of gal who loves food but I am small and can only eat so much. Here, I couldn't stop eating. I love that they have a handful of already built burgers but you also have the option to build your own. I went with the Hubert Keller Burger and it did not let me down. My friend had the veggie burger and was rather impressed! I got fries, she got sweet potatoe fries and we orderd 5 dipping sauces...that choice is what made this meal amazing. Truffle may, yes please. Chipolte Aioli, yup. Basil Aioli, uh huh. I think you get the point. Sample the dips, eat the burgers, wash it down with one of their many beers.

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Winnipeg, Canada
“Kobe burger.... love it!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Who wants to build their perfect masterpiece burger.... from the bun to the beef & every fix'n you want on it! Staff is very entertaining at the bar top! Great lunch or casual dinner spot!

Visited July 2012
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States
“Outstanding burger . . . juicy and delicious!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Big, thick burger exploding with flavor. Prepared exactly as I ordered it. If you are hungry for a burger, this is THE place to go!

Visited January 2013
Tucson, Arizona, USA
“A NOTCH ABOVE THE REST!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

While searching through the Mandalay Bay for a descent lunch we grew restless and hungry,I then got directions from a mall associate who told me about a McDonalds around the corner.So on my way over I ran across this place called "BURGER BAR".OMG! was it worth it, and to think I was about to lose my appetite to another burger chain.The atmosphere was terrific as well as the service and having a set of twins as waitresses was way cool lol. there's tables, a sit down bar and very cozy and personal booths.The food was fantastic they had a variety of different burgers from your ordinary backyard burger to Kobe beef!drinks to milkshakes.We will definitely be back for seconds... and thirds.. etc....

• Visited January 2013
“Unique Burgers”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I loved my burger, the waitress made a recommendation and it was amazing! They have a great menu and yummy drinks too! Fun, casual atmosphere!

Visited October 2012