“Hidden Gem”

Ranked #74 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: Black Bear Diner serves up classic American comfort food in large portions served in a traditional diner style. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (breakfast served ALL day!) with a huge menu, Black Bear Diner will surely satisfy a variety of guests.
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for a great breakfast at a decent price, this place is a must. Although I can only speak about the breakfast, I would bet (no pun intended) that lunch is just as worthy.

We enjoyed our meals and outstanding service by everyone from the host who promptly seats you to the well experienced wait staff so much that we went twice for a hearty breakfast twice during our 4 day stay on the strip.

The California eggs Bene is fantastic. And the ham & eggs or steak & eggs were both a big hit with my SO...

1  Thank shrekandaustin

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We went there twicce. I had the best steak I have ever had i Vegas when I had the steak and eggs. Service very good. Sweet cream pancakes very good, order 2 not 3, they are filling.

1  Thank mrssirpatrick
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Service can vary depending upon server but if your food is not to your liking, just ask the manager and he will replace it without any question. That is why I return.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Good breakfast with fast, friendly efficient service. House made chicken, apple sausage was interesting. Biscuits light and coffee fresh and hot. What more does one need?

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We have eaten breakfast or lunch at the Black Bear Diner three Sundays in a row. Fabulous service and the food is unbelievably good.

1  Thank iluvmoose