“wanted to see if the black bear in vegas compared to the one at Lake Havasu,AZ”
Review of Black Bear Diner

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #38 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Black Bear Diner serves up classic American comfort food in large portions served in a traditional diner style. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (breakfast served ALL day!) with a huge menu, Black Bear Diner will surely satisfy a variety of guests.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My friend and I found out there is a black bear diner here in vegas and we just had to see if it was a great as the one in Lake Havasu,Az. And guess what it is. We went last night got there about 515pm and it was not to busy but by the time we left it was busy. I had a Cobb salad and it was huge and my friend got the homemade meatloaf. Both were great. It took awhile before our waitress arrived but once she did I informed her how hungry I was and she got to moving. It was a great atmosphere and I even bought a bear. Enjoyed it immensely. If you like large portions and lots of comfort food this is the place to go.

1  Thank carolornurse

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Portions are huge and food is good and prices are reasonable, which is why there is always a wait during normal dining hours. It is a West Coast chain, so for those of us who live East of Vegas, it is a real treat to go. Make sure you get the huckleberry ice cream...yes, it's real!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

If you are looking for a quiet, clean, comfortable restaurant where you can relax and order some delicious comfort food, this is it! I have tried both breakfast and dinner here and I could go back every day for a LONG time before I tried everything that sounded good. The staff is welcoming and the service was well above average. The dishes are large ( served on a platter) but they also offer a "Little Less" selection in case you are a light eater. Everything is delicious! Salads, hot cornbread muffins, signature bear claws, hot roast beef sandwich, fish and chips, burgers, etc.
This place is great for locals and tourists wanting to step out of the hustle and bustle for a bit.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We love the Black Bear Diner. I cannot think of any other restaurant which would motivate my husband and I to walk 5 miles (roundtrip from the Rio) for a meal in 110+ heat and a blazing sun. The food is always great - the selection is extensive - service is always prompt and friendly - and the manager is a gem! Sadly, as east coasters, there is no Black Bear Diner within 3000 miles - but we can dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Admit it is handy from where we were staying, but food and value brings us back. Friendly service a plus. Like all the bears. Ate here last year when Vagas'n, liked it so much we made a note to return. Twice this trip, once for the biggest and tastiest club sandwich( Get 3 choices on bread) and return for their pies!