“The Buffet”

Ranked #443 of 4,850 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: With eleven international cooking stations, a street of restaurants serving all-you-can-eat dishes, the only buffet to offer enhanced self-service beverage stations with 150 Coca Cola flavors, and unlimited beer & wine with every entry, Cravings Buffet satisfies even the biggest appetites and thirsts!
Miami, United States
“The Buffet”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very Good Variety at a fair price around $24.00. King Crab legs were awesome. Bread Pudding however is average.

Visited August 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
shreveport
“foodie heaven”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

wow the mirage buffet was the best buffet i have ever experienced in vegas.. the selection was awesome and the food was delish.. and the deserts it was so hard to choose.. tirmasu in a cup made of chocolate you could eat.. and the creme brulee in chocolate and vanilla.. and i will go back.. BTW thank u myVEGAS

• Visited August 2013
NJ
“Satisfied my Cravings”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Pretty good buffet. Prices in line with most buffet restaurants in Vegas. I was a bit disappointed with the simple decoration, tables and seating. Their dessert was fairly good.

Visited August 2013
Bakersfield, CA
“Very good meal on Saturday night!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I read recent reviews that were pretty negative, so I was a little hesitant about Cravings. I had the Travelzoo voucher 2 for $40, so we pretty much had to go. It was very, actually very, very, good.

We went on a Saturday night, so there was an abundance of seafood and fish, but they didn't skimp on the other meat choices either. But, crab legs, salmon, already peeled big shrimp (more like prawns) kept me busy.

First of all if you are a chocolate lover, then go immediately over to the dessert bar and get a molten lava chocolate cake in the little serving cup. AHHHMAAAAZING!!! When you take a bite of something and your mouth immediately starts to water with the food already in your mouth, that's a real taste bud and brain pleaser! I would have eaten just that for my whole meal!! The melted chocolate in the middle is bittersweet, so it has an overall strong chocolate flavor. Excellent!

We had the Chardonnay and Merlot with our respective dinners, and my friend said her Merlot was better that what she had the night before at The M buffet.

One of my favorites was their cold cut and cheese bar. The white cheddar cheese is fabulous!

Highly recommend this for a great dinner!

• Visited August 2013
United Kingdom
“Nice buffet for the price good value”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I brought our buffets via travel zoo and the price was discounted so worked out great value

food was very nice, service was good , the prime rib wasn't as nice as a buffet we had in the MGM but I think that was more down to the particular cut of meat I got which was a bit to fatty for my taste but is was still very nice

the price included alcoholic drinks but me and the wife don't drink so had soft drinks (soda) , the server although very quick to offer you a refill did so from a large jug which I presume she filled to save time so she wouldn't be running back and forth , just meant the drinks was very flat and tasteless , other than that the food and service are very good value ,

we got there around 5pm ish and when we left about 45mins later it was VERY busy with a very long queue

look for a discounted deal via travel zoo or other similar websites and you will not be disappointed

• Visited July 2013