“What happened?”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Las Vegas Blvd and Russell Rd
Reviewed November 25, 2012

So I've visited Vegas roughly 20 times in my life, and as of the last 3 visits I've made it my business to eat breakfast at the Bayside Buffet; my most recent trip has me rethinking this option. The quality of food, and offerings has severely declined. The cleanliness of the restaurant is questionable. Throughout my 5-day stay I only dined there once which is a far cry from years past when I would dine daily. I sure hope this was a bad day--isolated incident.

1  Thank LBoogie1974

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Even though we were staying at the Golden Nugget downtown, I drove one afternoon down the Industrial Road to the Mandalay Bay for the Bayside Buffet...one of our favorite spots to eat in Vegas.

What can I say about this spread? Tons of food, lots of variety, all fresh and delicious. And make sure you get a table in the window room over looking the garden - bright and sunny!

I went for Saturday brunch, and had lots of breakfast items, but also plenty of lunch items. Plus prime rib, crabs legs, and desserts to kill for!

I always go to the Mandalay Bay Bayside Buffet when in town.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The Mandalay Bay Bayside Buffet was very good. There was a very large selection of foods. I loved the idea of an egg bar. You could tell the chef what you wanted and he cooked them for you..

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We went right after change over from breakfast to lunch...I guess...food was not switched over to lunch...too much leftover breakfast items...lunch food was only ok

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We had breakfast twice at Bayside. It seemed a bit expensive at first but when you compare it to the other eating establishments its actually a good value. At breakfast you have all you normal stuff, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, pancakes but they add omlette bar with egg whites only or regular, made to order, carving stations and more. When deciding on whether or not it a value remember the cost of juice and coffee by itself could easily run $10 on its own at most places in Vegas

Been to Bayside Buffet? Share your experiences!