“Great selection for price but might have gotten sick”

Garden Court Buffet
Ranked #299 of 5,047 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Voted best buffet in Downtown Las Vegas! From the moment you step inside, you'll enjoy the spacious surroundings with elegant Victorian décor. Join us for breakfast, lunch and dinner to try a vast array of delicious choices including Mexican food, Southwestern fare, Asian delights, pizza and our famous rotisserie chicken. The Garden Court Buffet features specialty nights including BBQ Tuesdays, Seafood night on Fridays and Prime Rib & Scampi on Saturdays. Also join us for champagne brunch served on Saturday and Sunday.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I love a cheap buffet that is decent and the buffet at Main Street Station has an amazing size/selection for the price. I went on Thursday which is steak and scampi night for $14 which is a good deal. The steaks were new York strip and pretty good, and there was enough good choices that without the steak or shrimp I would have put together a good meal. I think the shrimp tasted a bit off, I would normally eat at least a pound but stopped early due to the taste. That next morning was rough on the digestive tract, I can't just blame that because it could have been a bug but would be reluctant to do shrimp night again. I'd consider going back in that it seems to be the best value downtown for a big buffet

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We went for lunch and it was delicious and clean, they have a variety of all, you can have Italian, American, Asian and lots more, the location is far from the strip, but it’s worth it, definitely will come back to try breakfast and sea food on Friday.

1  Thank Claudia Z
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We visited here twice during our stay for their breakfast buffet. It was in walking distance from our hotel which was nice. I was scared from the pics that it was fancy but its very casual. The price is pretty good and the service was good, all the wait staff was very friendly. Very good food for the price.

1  Thank poca1313
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I've eaten here a lot but for some reason have never reviewed it. It's always very good, making it one of the more enjoyable places to introduce friends to. It's one of those places where it's hard to pick out anything in particular that wowed you. It's just all good and tastes freshly prepared whether you are first in line or a latecomer. The only reason I don't give it five stars is the occasional steak that is too tough on Thursdays. The high-ceilinged ambiance of the old station-turned-dining room makes for a very enjoyable place to dine. The deserts are a cut above typical Vegas buffet fare. I'm not a local, but everyone I know who is loves eating here.

And after we've stuffed ourselves, we walk it off by taking the tour of the interesting items the Main Street Station Hotel & Casino has collected, including a chunk of the Berlin Wall in the restroom.

1  Thank HungryHikerBoulder
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and i ate breakfast at the Garden Court during our stay at Main Street Station. Overall the food is good and fairly standard for breakfast. The main attraction is Manny at the omelet station. Outgoing personality and fantastic showmanship make it worth stopping in.

1  Thank hitch212